Community > Posts By > amber030583

amber030583's photo
Mon 07/07/08 04:54 PM

laugh Your going to be doing allotlaugh of driving to meet people here

Driving alot? Hmmm that is interesting.

amber030583's photo
Mon 07/07/08 04:52 PM

What do you mean??

See...just like your picture...what is the reason for the picture of you driving? I mean if that is the "in" thing. I just made an observation.

amber030583's photo
Mon 07/07/08 04:48 PM
Just curious...I have just noticed that alot of people have pictures of them driving their car? What is up with that. That could be dangerous you know.

amber030583's photo
Mon 07/07/08 04:43 PM

Nice pictures, and info. Have you no interests, my cheesehead neighbor? bigsmile

When do I have time for interests? I really dont get a chance to have any. Sad I know.

amber030583's photo
Mon 07/07/08 04:42 PM

happy Not to be nasty but bend over when taking your picture next timehappy Welcome

What do you mean?

amber030583's photo
Mon 07/07/08 04:38 PM
Hey everyone. I just saw this section and thought I would see what you guys think of the profile. I just added some pics. Let me know honestly on this I am kind of new to this whole thing. Thanks!

amber030583's photo
Mon 07/07/08 07:08 AM
I know how that is. The summer is the slow season for us too at work. However I would rather be busy then bored especially at work.

amber030583's photo
Mon 07/07/08 06:56 AM
I am still on my weekend. Well, this is my last day of it. I have to take my son to his echo this morning. So hopefully we will get good results!

amber030583's photo
Sun 07/06/08 08:19 PM
wtf?!?!?!?

amber030583's photo
Sun 07/06/08 07:15 PM

I kept my son and dating seperate for a long time.. he was little and impressionable and didnt want him exposed to alot of men.... so he wasnt

See that is what I would like to do however I have no one that can watch my son. I guess I should have mentioned that. My exes mom does watch him for me sometimes however I would feel bad having her watch him so I can go on a date. Does that make any sense?

amber030583's photo
Sun 07/06/08 06:57 PM
So I am a single mom to a hyper two year old boy. My previous relationship was with the father which I had to end because it was never going to work. We were together for 4+ years and for about a year and half of it (scattered durations) he was in either jail or prison. Just so you know I am not that type of girl went to school/college and I guess I just was not thinking. The only good thing that came from it was my precious little boy.

So needless to say I have never dated with a kid. I am very shy and I am just at a lost. Before I met my ex I really didnt date so I am not only rusty but not experienced. I would appreciate any help anyone can give to me.

amber030583's photo
Sun 07/06/08 06:45 PM
I am recently off of a 4+ year relationship and let me tell you I am really good at picking out from a crowd which guys to definatly stay away from. I went out last weekend for the first time in over a year and I was able to pick the not so good guys out of the room. There was confimation made that I was correct. So I would say that you do learn something in whom to choose from previous relationships.

amber030583's photo
Sun 07/06/08 01:19 PM
Hey there everyone just checking out this forum thing. What is going on with everyone? Enjoying the flooding? haha.

amber030583's photo
Sun 07/06/08 01:08 PM

come over here and i'll try and help you with your shyness.bigsmile

oh deary one could only imagine what you are thinking

amber030583's photo
Sun 07/06/08 12:50 PM

OMG

Wow that makes a girl feel great.....seriously any suggestions?

amber030583's photo
Sun 07/06/08 11:59 AM
Alright, well I am out of a 4+ year relationship. It was my decision to break up. Lets just say he was a bad seed and I thought that he could change well I was wrong. Out of the 4+ years he was in the "correctional system" to put it nicely for over a year. So needless to say since he came home it just wasnt working out. As soon as i kicked him out he was back "in the system" less then two weeks later. We do have a kid together whom has not seen his dad in over two months and has only asked about him once.

So that is more then I was going to share. But lets just say I did learn what no to look for in someone and need some help with getting back to "talking to boys". (When i say "boys" I do mean guys around my age not kids or anything weird like that.) I am really shy and just need a nudge in the right direction. Any advice would be much appreciated.

1 3 Next