anniebell7's photo
Mon 04/06/09 05:48 PM
Doh! found it. Thanks. :)

anniebell7's photo
Mon 04/06/09 03:27 PM
There isn't an X by the picture to click on. :(

anniebell7's photo
Mon 04/06/09 03:06 PM
I have one that is months old and I'd like to close it out.

Thanks.

anniebell7's photo
Mon 03/30/09 05:57 PM
I don't like your picture at all. It's very dark and grainy. Your eyes are closed. You look like you could be a little mean.

Get a better shot of you smiling and doing something fun.

anniebell7's photo
Mon 03/30/09 05:53 PM
Can't see you and for that reason I would never respond to you.

anniebell7's photo
Mon 03/30/09 05:52 PM
You write, "...just except me for who I am and not all about looks... But i'm not too ugly.. lol jk "

You have to lose the self-deprecating remarks. If you don't love you then how to you expect anyone else to love you?

Men don't like girls without self-esteem. They like girls who are proud and confident and who are in a good position in their lives.

I get the impression from your ad that you are looking for a father for your children. You don't actually say that but nonetheless that is the impression I get.

Take a better picture. Wear a nice top, put on fresh makeup, do your hair and pose outside underneath a lush green tree. Show them how pretty you are really are.

anniebell7's photo
Mon 03/30/09 05:47 PM
You write, "Only if you'r serious about getting to know me as a person, not as a Friend with Benefits....I would like to have a lasting relationship with someone not afraid of commitment, or of the L word."

I think that sends a message of baggage and bitterness. I'd lose that text.

I would also get a better picture in which you can see how pretty you are.

anniebell7's photo
Mon 03/30/09 05:45 PM
Edited by anniebell7 on Mon 03/30/09 05:46 PM
I don't get very much activity and/or am not that interested in the men I'm attracting. Any ideas for improvement or attracting "less desperate" seeming guys?

Also - what's with the nudges by men without pictures? Can't anyone upload a picture and compose an actual message? Do I expect too much?
:smile: