Community > Posts By > MasterShake67

no photo
Wed 08/06/08 04:17 PM

need more please!
it's not small, no no no.
Honeycomb's got the big big bite

no photo
Wed 08/06/08 04:12 PM
Whew, quotes gettin stacked up...You gotta agree, Waltrip can wreck good and cause a fuss. You see him riding around waiting on Jeff Green to come by so he could hit him last year? I love it!!!

no photo
Wed 08/06/08 04:07 PM

WTF ever!!!! explode

Jr aint **** and yall might as well face it.If it wasnt for his queer daddy he wouldnt have ****! He drives good but He is a whiner and the biggest baby in nascar.

Ive been gone awhile.Lamom and the rest,why the balloons and wheres Sheryl? I was reading back but Yall sounding like shes um...dead! sad

She was my jeff gordon defender.
Would someone please feel me in!

Oh and by the way........mark martin...HA!
Oh yeah, Gordon is the bomb this year! NOT! And if Martin had left Roush years ago you might think differently.

no photo
Wed 08/06/08 03:59 PM

I guess DEI is close to signing Truex..I was hoping he would go with Jr. Jr talked about taking Jr Motorsports to the cup level because of cost with bring in the COT to the Nationwide Series...Havnt heard amymore about that..

I hope he does. DEI hasn't been the same since Sr.'s death. And with the loss of Martin they got no where to go but down. Like to see Steve Park make a comeback or even Ricky Craven. And would love nothing better than seeing Jimmy Spencer up front sideways with 20 cars wrecking behind him.
I have said before cant wait to see him in Hendrick power...I think he will win the most races out of the Hendrick camp and Im a Jr fan..

MM starting 2nd again. Maybe this race he will get the opportunity to show what hes got...

Alot of that was the track surface I think. Things will be different at pocono. Mark Martin is due!!!!

Martin's team may not be enough at DEI but what will he do at Hendrick next year? I think Casey Mears might be a little imbarrassed. And does anyone think Gordon, Johnson, and Jr. as team mates will bring the old Mark back?

Maybe Jr. better concentrate on just driving. Look at poor Waltrip. Screwed at DEI by Theresa, went to career killer Bill Davis, and now can't finish a lap. Not that I'm comparing Jr. to Waltrip. Michael just can't do any good if he has to worry about anything but driving the car.

no photo
Wed 08/06/08 03:48 PM
Ok fine Miss! LOL "It's not small, no no no..."

no photo
Wed 08/06/08 03:47 PM
Gimmie a piece of that Kit Kat bar!

no photo
Wed 08/06/08 03:37 PM
I hope he does. DEI hasn't been the same since Sr.'s death. And with the loss of Martin they got no where to go but down. Like to see Steve Park make a comeback or even Ricky Craven. And would love nothing better than seeing Jimmy Spencer up front sideways with 20 cars wrecking behind him.
I have said before cant wait to see him in Hendrick power...I think he will win the most races out of the Hendrick camp and Im a Jr fan..

MM starting 2nd again. Maybe this race he will get the opportunity to show what hes got...

Alot of that was the track surface I think. Things will be different at pocono. Mark Martin is due!!!!

Martin's team may not be enough at DEI but what will he do at Hendrick next year? I think Casey Mears might be a little imbarrassed. And does anyone think Gordon, Johnson, and Jr. as team mates will bring the old Mark back?

no photo
Wed 08/06/08 03:19 PM

It's old and obscure, but check out "A Kentucky Fried Movie". It has numerous small flicks in one. Best is "A Fist Full of Yen".

dude! i just bought that movie! i'd been looking for it for like, 8 years, and randomly found it at an FYE a couple weeks ago! love that movie, that premature ejaculation sketch was pricelesslaugh :thumbsup:
Is that the one with former pro footballer "Big Jim Slade"? Can't quite remember. Have to search through my old VHS tapes now. Many thanks.

no photo
Wed 08/06/08 03:14 PM
Saddam Hussien in "South Park the Movie" was good. HEH HEH HEH

no photo
Wed 08/06/08 03:06 PM
It's old and obscure, but check out "A Kentucky Fried Movie". It has numerous small flicks in one. Best is "A Fist Full of Yen".

no photo
Wed 08/06/08 02:59 PM
That one TxsGal, has earned you the distinction "Best Poet".smile2

no photo
Wed 08/06/08 02:40 PM
LTS, you are indeed....The Master.drinks

no photo
Wed 08/06/08 02:25 PM

Sweet Leaf smokin

ALRIGHT NOW!
Won't you listen?

When I first met you, didn't realize
I can't forget you, for your surprise
you introduced me, to my mind
And left me wanting, you and your kind

I love you, Oh you know it

My life was empty, forever on a down
Until you took me, showed me around
My life is free now, my life is clear
I love you sweet leaf, though you can't hear

Come on now, try it out

Straight people don't know, what you're about
They put you down and shut you out
you gave to me a new belief
and soon the world will love you sweet leaf

Anymore requests??? bigsmile
Bet you can't do "N.I.B". :wink:

no photo
Wed 08/06/08 02:23 PM

The bigger the cushion, the sweeter the pushin'
That's what I said
The looser the waistband, the deeper the quicksand
Or so I have read

My baby fits me like a flesh tuxedo
I'd like to sink her with my pink torpedo

Big bottom, big bottom
Talk about bum cakes, my girl's got 'em
Big bottom drive me out of my mind
How could I leave this behind?

I met her on Monday, 'twas my lucky bun day
You know what I mean
I love her each weekday, each velvety cheek day
You know what I mean

My love gun's loaded and she's in my sights
Big game is waiting there inside her tights, yeah

Big bottom, big bottom
Talk about mud flaps, my girl's got 'em

My baby fits me like a flesh tuxedo
I'd like to sink her with my pink torpedo

Big bottom, big bottom
Talk about bum cakes, my girl's got 'em

oops...that was Spinal Tapblushing blushing blushing
Awesome!!! Can you play "Sex Farm Woman"? Everybody, turn it up to eleven!

no photo
Wed 08/06/08 01:58 PM
Cool, now do "Sweet Leaf".

no photo
Wed 08/06/08 01:55 PM
Very nice, hope you don't mind......
The song you hear in your ears
The one that drives your eyes to tears
Is not about loss of love
But about choices left unsung
You should listen to your heart
Fore mistakes will make you smart
A chance is something for the taking
Helps to weed out all the faking
So next time you hear it's sound
Try to smile instead of frownsmile2

no photo
Wed 08/06/08 01:41 PM

OK FINISH THE JINGLE BELOW, THEN START A NEW ONE.

TAKE A BUCKET, AND MOP.
SCRUB FROM BOTTOM, TO TOP
TELL ME WHAT DOES IT MEAN............

FINISH THE JINGLE HERE-
When your package turns lime green.

no photo
Wed 08/06/08 11:39 AM
Marylin is good, but is he better than Charles? :smile:

no photo
Wed 08/06/08 11:28 AM
It's good. How about "I can't see, I just stare"? I know, Pearl Jam. Later>

no photo
Wed 08/06/08 11:20 AM

Anyone got a tip on musky fishing? I just caught my first one in the all the years I have been fishing, I want to get more serious about it and focus on catching more they are alot of fun. I might even give up on bass and just fish for these the rest of the year.
Thats a good fish you got there. Try using the biggest live bait fish you can find. I hooked one once that looked like a good sized fence stake. I got it to the bank and when it saw me it jumped straight up and spit the hook at me. Damn near hit me in the face!