Community > Posts By > jullieans

no photo
Tue 09/22/15 07:43 AM

Psalm 136:1 Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good.His love endures forever. 2 Give thanks to the God of gods.His love endures forever.3 Give thanks to the Lord of lords:His love endures forever.

James 5:15 - And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.

Isaiah 29:14 Therefore once more I will astound these people with wonder upon wonder; the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."

Mark 8: 17And when Jesus knew it, he said to them, Why reason you, because you have no bread? perceive you not yet, neither understand? have you your heart yet hardened? 18Having eyes, see you not? and having ears, hear you not? and do you not remember?

Isaiah 6:9 "Go!" he responded. "Tell this people: "'Keep on hearing, but do not understand; keep on seeing, but do not perceive.'

Acts 16: 31They said, “Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved, you and your household.”32And they spoke the word of the Lord to him together with all who were in his house. Paris shuttle transportation

Matthew 11:28Come to me, all you that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. 29Take my yoke on you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and you shall find rest to your souls. 30For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've met some people who actively reject the idea of God in the face of science and logic. Evidence, they say is still trumps faith. But what is faith if not an obviously evident belief in God?

Sometimes we don't see the workings of an invisible God because we remain short-sighted and short-changed by what we visibly see. We desire something tangible in life. Some material assurance to hold on to. An explanation for everything.

Love knows no bounds when given in good faith and with good intent. Prayer is often overlooked as simply a request for God's intervention in what we want, instead of a sign of humility and acceptance of what He has already provided.

Below are some translated stories/blogs/testimonies i found that speaks of evidence of a God that hears and answers. I hope you have something to share as well. flowerforyou

My wife received an e mail for a non believing friend of her the other day, He was on the liver transplant list, and was told that he would not be alive long enough to receive it. He should have been dead by now, but he wrote my wife thanking her for her prayers, He went to the Doctor the other day and received a clean bill of health, he was totally healed, and had not received the transplant. God is still doing miracles. he does them every day,

I was healed of polio when i was 3.
my eyes were healed in 1979.
just to name a few.

no photo
Sun 01/18/15 11:17 PM

Phoenix looks like exactly what I was looking for..

Thanks!

no photo
Wed 12/10/14 01:16 AM
Edited by jullieans on Wed 12/10/14 01:16 AM
Hello, I need a GPS system for my newly purchased Car. I am looking for the best GPS system with latest features. I made the best GPS investment and found Phoenix Secure GPS system, before I need your recommendations. So please help me.
Thanks in advance!

no photo
Tue 09/30/14 05:32 AM
Edited by jullieans on Tue 09/30/14 05:33 AM
i would never prefer date with overweight and also I will never recommend it do to anyone. If anyone is overweight then he/she should follow weight loss tips and reduce weight for date.

cheers!

no photo
Mon 03/31/14 03:25 AM
Edited by jullieans on Mon 03/31/14 03:24 AM
Top 7 Most Beautiful Places to Visit in 2014 :

1. Petra, Jordan
2. Chittorgarh Fort, India
3. Bahai Gardens, Israel
4. Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
5. Mt. Everest, Nepal
6. Tuscany, Italy
7. Plain of Temples, Myanmar

To know more info with Pics you can visit http://topseventh.com/article/Top_7_Most_Beautiful_Places_to_Visit_in_2014.html

no photo
Thu 05/23/13 05:17 AM
Hello guys,
ME and my friends have decided to go Venezuela this summer can anyone recommend me some beautiful places there or some good beaches there to visit.We want to enjoy most of the time.Thanks in advance.

http://www.los-roques.eu/flight.html

no photo
Mon 02/25/13 03:23 AM
Hello guys,
Just wondering as i am trying to decide whether i should spend my holidays in Venezuela in march or in April,The two time i am available to travel.I'm a male, single, mid-20s; I like to explore, but I also love a fun nightlife. Given two weeks, which cities are the best for my demographic? Which cities offer good day trips out to interesting points of interest (not necessarily the major tourist attractions, but I wouldn't mind those either)? Thanks for any input.

Canaima