Community > Posts By > faithfullguy31

faithfullguy31's photo
Sat 08/16/08 04:53 PM
Talk to your son and keep the faith. Soon enough they will realize who is who and who truely loves them.

Good luck and stay strong. Your kids are everything. Believe and no one can interupt that type of love.

faithfullguy31's photo
Sat 08/16/08 12:02 PM
The gnome soflty speeks, Words of elvish and gnomish combined. He pulls his hands from under his cloak and drops the dice to the floor. As soon as they come to a rest they begin to transform and grow. The gnome takes note as everyone around him is unable to move. He Slowly climbs onto the table, turns to the Burly man, smiles and pats him on the shoulder. "I'm sorry my young lad, not today. Maybe another day we shall cross each others paths and then maybe you shall be a bit more cautious." With them final words to the burly man the gnome looks around the room, and with a smiling nod he jumps from the table. He turns to the 5 large skeleton figures now standing there. "Come, my friends, today is saught with misfortune in this establishment. Travel we must and travel we shall to find a friendly place." The gnome takes one last look around the room, reaches into his cloak and pulls out a small book. He looks at it and looks up at the paralized figures around him. Shakes his head and begins to chant. In the midst of chanting smoke rizes from the floor and begins to swirl about the gnome and his 5 companions. He looks to his companions, waves his hand in front of them bends over and picks up 3 small bone fragments and 2 dice. The smoke finaly consumes the little gnome and disapears. Every one once again feels free and can move about freely again.

A voice is heard from around the corner "How was your travels this time?"

The small gnome laughs "You know my old friend, You seek fun and there is always the tall humanoid looking to pick on the small guy."

"Oh, again? You didn't hurt anyone this time did you?

"Not this time, he stood there looking down on me for a very long time so it gave me an idea."

"I can only imagine.."

"Another time I shall tell you, my old friend, another time. Now I seek to rest"

"Fine, you rest and I shall await to hear about your travels. I sure am gald you do not trick me like you do the others.."

Laughing "Who says I'm not tricking you? Good night my old friend!"

faithfullguy31's photo
Tue 08/12/08 09:32 PM

Lilangel is about to become Lildevil...devil

He is a li'l concerned...don't let him fool ya...he did go buy some vitamins!:wink: devil bigsmile

rofl rofl rofl

Good luck you two! You two sound ment for each other and it's great!

faithfullguy31's photo
Tue 08/12/08 01:40 PM
I would ignor it. If it was my phone I wouldn't care if some one looked or not. I have nothing to hide and i get some pretty good jokes from friends.. bigsmile

faithfullguy31's photo
Sun 08/10/08 10:08 PM
Single and brokenheart frown

faithfullguy31's photo
Sun 08/10/08 02:32 PM
"If you can't say any thing nice, don't say any thing at all"

"Stop crying or I'll give you some thing to cry about"

"You can do any thing you set your mind to"

"Never hit a girl" My nieces should thank her for that one...

I So love my mother..

faithfullguy31's photo
Sun 08/10/08 01:07 PM
My friends youngest daughter is named Oriah Nova.

Sophie is a pretty name.

faithfullguy31's photo
Sun 08/10/08 10:57 AM

I have two boy that are 5 hours from me. I would like them to come stay with me for school vacation and alternating holidays and the ex wants me to only have them for 3 seperate weeks during summer vacation.

I get calls from my youngest telling me he wants me to come and pick him up.. It rips my heart out because I am unable to make the trip and sence the seperation she has made no attempt to bring them to me. I have had to get them and bring them back every time I want to see them.

Every ones situation is different.
the question specified that the person doesn't care..if you can't see your kids through no fault of your own and it hurts you, then you care. You don't fall into that category.

Ahh yes.. But I dated a girl once who took it as I didn't care about them or wanted any thing to do with them. Some people just don't want to believe what you say or think your looking for sympathy in some form or another. Now if he said it directly I would have to say the choice is yours. But if it came from some one else I would recomend asking the person directly about the situation and make a determination based off that and not other peoples opinions or comments.

faithfullguy31's photo
Sat 08/09/08 10:37 PM
Heres to a quik recovery! drinker drinker

faithfullguy31's photo
Sat 08/09/08 09:56 PM
I don't think she knows how badly I'm crushing on her yet.. :heart: smitten

faithfullguy31's photo
Sat 08/09/08 09:40 PM
Hun or sweetie.. But then again, I say hun to alot of women..

faithfullguy31's photo
Sat 08/09/08 09:36 PM

All men prefer dress or skirt...you know how men think!!! bigsmile

Or is it how women think men think.. ya think? :tongue:

no, it is how women KNOW you men think! :tongue:

ACK!! The voices are coming back!! OMG, where are the drugs?!? asleep oops

faithfullguy31's photo
Sat 08/09/08 09:27 PM

Nope...it's how you think! laugh laugh

I think ther for I am. But seriously this question was not to be taken sexualy. I just think most women look better in a dress then in jeans or shorts. I'm not talking about skirts that barely cover the camels toe here.. Just above the knees and longer.

faithfullguy31's photo
Sat 08/09/08 09:24 PM

Jeans, skirts, dresses ... whatever goes best with the shoes ... :tongue:

gotta be girly ... bigsmile

yes. to be girly.

faithfullguy31's photo
Sat 08/09/08 09:23 PM

faithfullguy31's photo
Sat 08/09/08 09:08 PM

Short skirt, heels, no panties and drops her keys.

Sounds like a kodak moment to me!

faithfullguy31's photo
Sat 08/09/08 09:03 PM
Edited by faithfullguy31 on Sat 08/09/08 09:07 PM
Skirts and dresses? What do you prefer a woman to wear?

Personally I like a woman in a dress or skirt.

faithfullguy31's photo
Sat 08/09/08 08:44 PM
used to be a member of http:\\www.expertsexchange.com

faithfullguy31's photo
Sat 08/09/08 08:22 PM
Was married to mine for 13 years

faithfullguy31's photo
Sat 08/09/08 08:12 PM
never have children and spend as much time with your spouse and show as much love as you can if you do..