Community > Posts By > faithfullguy31

faithfullguy31's photo
Sat 08/02/08 09:44 PM
I would say a virus. Dl a free antivirus and run it.. may take a couple different ones to get rid of it.. or.. just take your factory disk and do a system wipe. (reformat and reload all software) problem solved... neerly every time.

faithfullguy31's photo
Sat 08/02/08 09:32 PM

Single. I hope she says yes soon tho..

who???

It's a secret!! JK.. naa.. shes a friend but she is with some one who treats her like crap. Upsets me to know she is with a turd that once beat her up.. mad

I just set my hopes up to high.. Women that look like.. well you.. are just outa my league..

faithfullguy31's photo
Sat 08/02/08 12:33 AM
This was actually a question I had to answer during a question session with a shrink..

faithfullguy31's photo
Sat 08/02/08 12:08 AM
100 93 86 79 72 65 58 51... and so on.. or you could do it like this...

int x=100;
while(x > 0)
{
x = (x-7);
cout >> x;
}

faithfullguy31's photo
Fri 08/01/08 11:55 PM
If I was a toy what type of toy would i be.. nooo not deep enough...

hmmm..

how many billions of ghosts are around us each day? Invading our privacy and "looking" out for our well being. Wouldn't you think that if there was that many oout there things would start to get better soon?

no no no.. thats no good either...

If a woodchuck could chuck wood, how much wood could a woodchuck chuck?

yup.. naa.. hmm

If a tree falls in the woods and no one is there to hear it fall, does it make any sound?

Why don't the dang fish bite?

faithfullguy31's photo
Fri 08/01/08 11:44 PM

chess:banana:

ohh yea.. I bought a cool glass chess set a number of years ago and no one to play it with.. :cry:

WE have same said set .. we play all the time bigsmile

WOAH!!surprised

faithfullguy31's photo
Fri 08/01/08 11:32 PM
If I was with no one and for the ability to see my boys every day.. Hell yes.

faithfullguy31's photo
Fri 08/01/08 11:27 PM

couple yrs back won 1700.00 on allslots

Nice! my luck sucks so I don't.. gamble much unless it's pull tabs with my friend. forget the shoe he has the whole damn horse up his ass.

faithfullguy31's photo
Fri 08/01/08 11:25 PM
never played it on NES. I have a copy of Battle chess from the days befor windows. DOS was the OS but the pieces would walk around the board and battle each other. Was way cool imho.

You have a fav site to play on? Being on dialup may take me awhile to get going tho :(

faithfullguy31's photo
Fri 08/01/08 11:12 PM
Edited by faithfullguy31 on Fri 08/01/08 11:13 PM
Real Life - Send me an angel

faithfullguy31's photo
Fri 08/01/08 11:09 PM

wanna play?

Is this a trick question? :wink:

Seriously, sure. Have a Favorite URL?

faithfullguy31's photo
Fri 08/01/08 11:04 PM

ohh yea.. I bought a cool glass chess set a number of years ago and no one to play it with.. :cry:

I have a marble chess set I bought when I was in Mazatlan:wink:

waving flowerforyou flowers flowers

faithfullguy31's photo
Fri 08/01/08 10:58 PM

faithfullguy31's photo
Fri 08/01/08 10:56 PM
Single. I hope she says yes soon tho..

faithfullguy31's photo
Fri 08/01/08 10:50 PM

ok.. Maybe I am the sadest one of all.. Damn it!!

Ultima online for 5 years. EverQuest for 6 years followed by EverQuest2. Did beta and about 4 months of live with EQ2. Then there was about 9 months of World of Warcraft. have to Say WoW was pretty good. But dialup makes it hard to play any of them now. :(

My ex did the same and seriously he played Final Fantasy whatever number for 2 years and literally lost 365 playing a game. Those are days he missed spending time with his daughter. I understand playing a game for distraction and enjoyment but it should never dominate your life.

I had over 365 days played time on one of my characters but it spent allot of time sitting in a area selling items to other players with out having to be at the pc. My ex and my oldest boy both played. It was fun cause we did it as a family thing. But them days are gone and now I seek to explore the real world and what it has to offer more.

faithfullguy31's photo
Fri 08/01/08 10:47 PM
Warcraft was the start for World of Warcraft.

I played mmorpgs (massive multiplayer online role playing games) Swords and spells type stuff.

ultima online I believe was the first mmorpg to hit the net then everquest I believe was the first 3d mmorpg. there were a few others that I tried but didn't make it thru the typical free first 30 days.

faithfullguy31's photo
Fri 08/01/08 10:42 PM

I just wanna know where I can find a pink rubber ducky????

toys r us

Willing to trade one Florida Pink Flamingo, for a Pink Rubber Ducky...and I'm quite certain it cannot be found at Toy's R'Us....maybe Boy'z R'Us!

Now see, that's just sick....funny......but sick!

Peccy; You know you like sick, funny and out of the norm humor...So; let's get cranking on a new toy...(Not sold at Toy's R Us) "Pink Flamingo~Ducky Water Toy", for Girls!bigsmile
all girls cannot cope with the flamingo's erratic neck curvature though..........maybe a Pelican

Well we have these cool red headed woodpeckers up in this neck of the woods here..

faithfullguy31's photo
Fri 08/01/08 10:38 PM
ok.. Maybe I am the sadest one of all.. Damn it!!

Ultima online for 5 years. EverQuest for 6 years followed by EverQuest2. Did beta and about 4 months of live with EQ2. Then there was about 9 months of World of Warcraft. have to Say WoW was pretty good. But dialup makes it hard to play any of them now. :(

faithfullguy31's photo
Fri 08/01/08 10:28 PM
Played any online games? Just out of curiosity.

faithfullguy31's photo
Fri 08/01/08 10:24 PM

I just wanna know where I can find a pink rubber ducky????

toys r us

Willing to trade one Florida Pink Flamingo, for a Pink Rubber Ducky...and I'm quite certain it cannot be found at Toy's R'Us....maybe Boy'z R'Us!

Now see, that's just sick....funny......but sick!

Yea but has it been used? Fair is fair you know.surprised