Community > Posts By > Takori

Takori's photo
Sat 02/23/13 04:20 PM
I agree more clear face shots and your good

Takori's photo
Sat 02/23/13 04:18 PM
just would like to say you look very sweet :)

Takori's photo
Sat 02/23/13 04:17 PM
thank you for your feed back :) good luck to you as well

Takori's photo
Sat 02/23/13 04:14 PM
awe thats nice :) theres nothing wrong with your profile but try photos where your having fun its all about enjoying life. women ae attracted to fun loving people

Takori's photo
Sat 02/23/13 04:10 PM
i would like to know my rating and reasoning for it :)

Takori's photo
Sat 02/23/13 03:43 PM
I once fell in love with a young man from Italy and I am from Canada. It was a great affair. I was 16 and he was 18. He was a soccer player with 2 brothers and a father. His mother passed when he was young and his aunties and uncles took care of him when his father was away on business till he was 17 then he took care of himself and his brothers. He went to school and coached soccer as well as played soccer for his college/university team. He was so amazongly handsome and his mind was incredible. We talked on the phone for hours and skyped a lot too. We built dreams together and would constantly talk about our futures together. I fell in love with the thought of him. It was an imaginary world but it was perfect at the time because my life at that moment was falling apart. my father was very ill and my mother was away working. I spent most of my time alone taking care of myself and my ill father. I needed that fantasy life to help me cope through my fathers passing and my sister/best friend getting married and my mothers affair with work. But it did not last we had to get back to reality and move on. So I dont think internet love lasts I think we create unrealistic expectations of the people we are talking to online because it is our escape from the real world.

Takori's photo
Sat 02/23/13 02:31 PM
I would just like to say that you have a beautiful photo nice smile :)

Takori's photo
Sat 02/23/13 02:29 PM
if you think it is your photo maybe you should give it a little bit of effort and change it.

Takori's photo
Sat 02/23/13 02:26 PM
Courting is different from dating because it is based on finding a partner to spend your life with instead of your night with. I, myself am interested in courtship because it shows intrest in the right woman or man. Now courtship goes both ways, it used to be the men who courted the women however; society has changed and now women should put effort into the courtship so the men dont tire out easily. Give them a reason to treat you. After they have caught your attention, encourage them to keep it by surprising them with little thank yous here and there. I am not talking about thanking them physically, though a kiss here and there wont hurt,I am talking about giving them something to look forward to after they have committed themselves to you. Bake them something delicious and drop it by their work, plan a cute date that would be something he is interested in like going go carting or take them to a sporting event if that is something he enjoys. Make it clear that you appreciate the effort that goes into planning your dates. As for the men .... yes we all know that intamacy is important in a relationship. However, good women are hard to find if you are just looking for someone to sleep with, real women are not easy women you need to work hard to play hard. You need to make a woman feel special, you need to get inside her heart and once you do you wont regret the work you put into doing so because when she opens up the honey pours out. Just sayin ;P So I rambled on a bit about how important courting is to me, I wouldnt mind hearing your thoughts on the matter.

Takori's photo
Sat 02/23/13 01:23 PM
as do i

2 Next