Community > Posts By > Errol

Errol's photo
Mon 06/23/08 07:45 PM

hmmmm waste of time? lets have your opinion. I met a woman who had 4 kids, I had 2. She was divorced and her ex husband was in prison for molesting his daughter from his first marriage and it just came out (thats why she divorced him) I fell in love, she didnt like me being gone all the time, I worked in a different state and was home on weekends, so I dropped my $150k a year contract and got some smaller ones close to home. Got married, built a house big enough for all of us. After 5 yrs of marriage on fathers day of last year she informs me that she is leaving and getting back together with her ex. Now I have a 6 bedroom home and only have my kids on weekends and during summer vacation. So whats your opinion, was it a waste of my time?

That freakin sucks but since you are in the day and age of so many single mothers out there you might want to keep that house as an option........and what I think you should be happy about is the fact that you didnt marry her and then she would have gotten you for much more than your heart.........so i would say good riddance.........

Ummmmm I did marry her, was married for 5 yrs to her. Married June 1st 2002 Divorced Oct 17 2007

Errol's photo
Mon 06/23/08 02:24 PM

hmmmm waste of time? lets have your opinion. I met a woman who had 4 kids, I had 2. She was divorced and her ex husband was in prison for molesting his daughter from his first marriage and it just came out (thats why she divorced him) I fell in love, she didnt like me being gone all the time, I worked in a different state and was home on weekends, so I dropped my $150k a year contract and got some smaller ones close to home. Got married, built a house big enough for all of us. After 5 yrs of marriage on fathers day of last year she informs me that she is leaving and getting back together with her ex. Now I have a 6 bedroom home and only have my kids on weekends and during summer vacation. So whats your opinion, was it a waste of my time?

So am I to understand that they are in her care during the week? Which means in the company of a child molestor?

Absolutely not, I guess I should of mentioned that she was my second wife, my 2 kids are from my first marriage.

Errol's photo
Mon 06/23/08 06:31 AM