Community > Posts By > masterdlg

no photo
Mon 02/25/13 08:23 AM
we need to find out what the word covenant means! it is a life long promise cut by blood.it cannot be broken by the courts and it cant be put together without gods blessing.it is not only for this lifetime but generations to come.my grandparents understood this and were married for 78 yrs!!did they always agree?no grandma would get mid evil on grandpa sometimes but they always had each others back and took the good with the bad.as they began to get old together all you could see was love and 1000 percent loyal and in love.more to come later..by materdlg (damon)

no photo
Mon 02/25/13 08:02 AM
thank you for such a moving piece of writing about a great man and the impact he has had on millions of lives

no photo
Mon 02/25/13 07:59 AM
T.L was a true man of God when there was a lot of fakes out there.he was always equipping the younger generation for the work of the ministry.T.L and dad hagin were the ones who taught me faith .if I would not have had there teachings I would not be alive today.thru there teachings I have seen mamy miracles in my life and others.yes we need to worry about hyperfaith,but having faith in our faith is better then faith in our fears and doubt..i miss u already my friend and will see u in heaven soon .masterdlg (damon)