Community > Posts By > Carnie987

no photo
Wed 06/18/08 11:46 PM

this is the way to meet people on the forum threads.
people are reassured by having an image to correspond
with the words. this is somewhat irrational since a
person is not an image. the blind understand this best.

but, if you go picless then it will be your thoughts
people see so make them good.

wow nice advice, that sounds so true.drinker

no photo
Wed 06/18/08 11:32 PM
yea my old profile dose but i thought it might have just been my old profile and what not so i figure maybe a new one but nothing, sigh lol geez i guess looking at myself i sound desperate but eh. i guess ill probly go back to my other profile.but still look like a scrub but if i can get my web cam to take a pic i could upload a much better one lol. anywho you all have been great thx for the advice!

no photo
Wed 06/18/08 11:24 PM
k i just found out i dont have anypics even my old one, but i have a web cam is there a way to take a picture with it i cant figure out how?
indifferent

no photo
Wed 06/18/08 11:09 PM
well when i first msg someone i like to tell someone about myself then telll then that i would like to talk to them if they want to. other then that im really polite and honest. im not into cyber or w/e just wana talk mainly. i dono kinda seems hopeless but i shall upload my pic soon got to search and see if i have anyrecent pics if not i shall continue to use a 7 mounth old one which i think i look like a scrub whice is why i first figured why ppl didnt talk to me, sigh....:cry: but great advice thx everyone least you all replyed to me laugh

no photo
Wed 06/18/08 11:05 PM
thx well i will work on uploading my pic, probly tonight. but yea great advice.
drinker

no photo
Wed 06/18/08 10:58 PM
well i look but didnt see a real place for my topic hope its the right place heh, anywho i try e-mailing ppl i think i might like talk to and i get no reply besides not uploading my pic which i will if that so be the problem its just its not a good pic and i need a new one, but i dont really know what im doing wrong. i try to tell someone little about me and what not,. but i never get a reply what do i do wrong. hmmmm. any advice? kepp in mind iv been on jsh for about 6months talk to a few people but not many and well i just got back into it and people dont even talk to me. ehats wrong. again advice?:cry: