Community > Posts By > LaurenLynn

LaurenLynn's photo
Fri 06/20/08 09:49 AM
Well I think the craziest thing I have ever done was pretend to like football and go all out paintin my face and that fun stuff just for him to turn out to be a jerk. But on the other side, i love football now!!! drinker

LaurenLynn's photo
Fri 06/20/08 08:19 AM
Ok what is the funniest or craziest thing you have done to get someone to notice you? Everything goes.

LaurenLynn's photo
Wed 06/18/08 01:19 PM

Ah, howcome your on a dating site if you have a boyfriend?

bc i just moved here and would like more friends!

LaurenLynn's photo
Wed 06/18/08 01:19 PM
well i just moved here. he has lived here his whole life. it just seems that we are roommates now. should i move on or wait?

LaurenLynn's photo
Wed 06/18/08 01:16 PM
ok well i'm going out of the state for the weekend but i have tried that before and things went back to the way they were in about a week.

LaurenLynn's photo
Wed 06/18/08 01:11 PM
Ok I have been with my bf since new years. We live together but about 3 months ago, the sex just STOPPED. Besides that and the fact that everyday is the same, things are great most of the time. What do i do? I think that i could be missing something bc i just moved here in august.

LaurenLynn's photo
Wed 06/18/08 01:07 PM

Sex and the City was great....but, you are a guy...sure you would hate it...lol

Oh good to know.. I want to see that!

SATC was a wonderful movie. you will laugh and cry and scream at people!!! only if ur a chic though!

LaurenLynn's photo
Wed 06/18/08 01:01 PM
RRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!drinker

LaurenLynn's photo
Wed 06/18/08 12:42 PM
yes

LaurenLynn's photo
Wed 06/18/08 12:36 PM

I went on a 4 day very hectic trip from Wisconsin to Texas and back. Was worn completly out but still made it to work on time. Fell asleep imediatly on a creeper on the floor under a car. My boss woke me up at noon to tell me it was lunch time.

Boss and the whole rest of the crew laughed at me hystericaly. I felt so embarased. The boss told me I could take the day off, I smiled and said I didn't need to now.laugh laugh laugh

that is faboulous!!! sounds like a good job to me!

LaurenLynn's photo
Wed 06/18/08 12:28 PM

ROTF LMAO!!! I never thought about the Hulk. I work in a construction company. That could be fun!!laugh
We would pick up empty boxes like they were big heavy boulders and pretend to hurl them over our heads. We were such dorks (FYI this was about 3 years ago when I was 39!!!).

i'm only 24 and i think i would do it!!! hell i know i would!drinker

LaurenLynn's photo
Wed 06/18/08 12:28 PM
lol!!! that would be my luck too! that is wonderful!!!laugh

LaurenLynn's photo
Wed 06/18/08 12:26 PM
THNKS!

LaurenLynn's photo
Wed 06/18/08 12:25 PM
HEY ANYONE WANT TO BE MY FRIEND?!! I NEED ALL THE HELP I CAN GET!drinker

LaurenLynn's photo
Wed 06/18/08 12:22 PM
of course! any one can play! bigsmile

LaurenLynn's photo
Wed 06/18/08 12:19 PM
nice

LaurenLynn's photo
Wed 06/18/08 12:15 PM
i'm head of marketing at a construction company. actually I AM the marketing department! just me!

LaurenLynn's photo
Wed 06/18/08 12:13 PM
ROTF LMAO!!! I never thought about the Hulk. I work in a construction company. That could be fun!!laugh

LaurenLynn's photo
Wed 06/18/08 12:12 PM
WAY TO GO!!! i wouldnt do it with a boss cuz they are old but i do have a co-worker i would in a heart beat! he's hott!

LaurenLynn's photo
Wed 06/18/08 12:10 PM
shes a puppy! i have a pic of her on here. cuz that was gross

Previous 1