Community > Posts By > Nanette

Nanette's photo
Mon 04/12/21 01:51 PM
Yes, the shirtless pics when they shouldn't be taking them off. The young guys in good shape I don't have a problem with

Making faces like sticking out their tongue isn't attractive either

When a guy looks like a model it's usually a stolen pic

Nanette's photo
Sun 04/11/21 09:25 PM

never tried though the thought excites me already

biggrin

I've had some younger guys contact me lately. Some are just wanting a fling

My last boyfriend was 11 years younger

Nanette's photo
Sun 04/11/21 08:48 PM

I love dogs, they're my favorite people

Nicely put. Dogs have a habitual love of life and it's contagious.

Thank you. My dad would say, "God gave us dogs to teach us how to love"

Nanette's photo
Sun 04/11/21 08:42 PM
Lonely

Nanette's photo
Sun 04/11/21 07:27 PM
Edited by Nanette on Sun 04/11/21 07:29 PM
I like dogs. That is what I talk to my sister about. She likes Cattle dogs.

Cattle dogs are awesome! I had one and he was the sweetest boy

Nanette's photo
Sun 04/11/21 07:26 PM
I love dogs, they're my favorite people

Nanette's photo
Sun 04/11/21 07:07 PM

Heaven is all around us, you need only open your heart to see it.

Exactly! It's right here

Nanette's photo
Sun 04/11/21 07:02 PM
Dominican

Nanette's photo
Sun 04/11/21 04:16 PM
Edited by Nanette on Sun 04/11/21 04:17 PM

I do hesitate now just based on previous experience...

New Years eve party some years ago...Music was awesome...she was a young Cubana...dancing alone amongst the crowd...i volunteered myself to show her my moves...she accepted my company and we started...there we were - move for move through three tunes...(meanwhile my family were placing bets on how long I could last...grrrrrrrr)...by the end of the 4th tune, she had not slowed down!...that's when I showed some of my best mayb signature moves...spins...jumps..dips...splits...however, alas at the end of song six, a white handkerchief fell from my pocket (wink wink)...as I departed the floor, she was still going strong....(i should have ordered whatever she was drinking)...anyhow, the next morning I was asking my family for the license plate of that damn eighteen wheel truck that ran over me...whew...by the next evening and a tube of muscle pain relieving ointment later, I was able to walk again...

That experience (and my body questioning my sanity) causes a pause now when I consider venturing out there again...especially if a young Cubana calls me to dance!

It's quite good exercise! Sounds like you enjoyed yourself even if it cost you the next day, and you showed her a good time as well

Nanette's photo
Sun 04/11/21 04:10 PM
I've been involved with a couple of men who were very good dancers and I love to dance

We're born with rhythm but some lose it if it isn't nurtured

Nanette's photo
Sun 04/11/21 03:28 PM
Prima

Nanette's photo
Sun 04/11/21 03:01 PM
Edited by Nanette on Sun 04/11/21 03:09 PM

Once you get chatting you cannot see the picture yet. After such and so many messages back and forth the photo becomes clear. The idea is to not judge based on looks but get to know each other via chat.

THAT is a really nice dating site, which is why I'm still member. I did buy some tokens to do certain things, but mostly it's free.

Yes, people place FAR too much emphasis on looks, at the expense of ~everything else..
Most guys..if her picture makes his boner tingle..that's as far as his thought process goes...sadly...THAT is not enough for a long-term relationship..especially when you are older.

People have said "well, would YOU want to talk to someone of you didn't know what they looked like?"
You betcha...IF we had a ton in common, were on the same page with regards to key core issues/ values...and they could hold their end of the conversation, actually participating in it.....
If he ended up looking like a toad...so what?
We have already made a mental connection, which is more important to to me than merely looks..

I have seen plenty of guys who were "hot" (by societies standards) who were not what I was looking for at all with regards to the above mentioned commonalities and key core issues and values....so what if he looks good?
Why would I possibly want to spend time with him?
Looks are transitory...and, as you get older, on serious illness or accident can eliminate this, so...if that is all that is holding/ interesting to your partner (your looks), no thanks....I'll pass...

You have a very mature attitude. For me, I want to see what they look like. They don't have to be Mr America but I want to like how they look. I know men are visual creatures. I got involved with a guy who wasn't very attractive before but he appealed to me. Turned out to be a real creep

Sometimes a guy will look a lot cuter in person too

Nanette's photo
Sun 04/11/21 02:47 PM

I'd bone her friend,
then I'd bone her worst enemy.

Then I'd leave her.

That'll show 'em, gosh darn it!

Nanette's photo
Sun 04/11/21 02:14 PM

Hello nanette .waving ..If you are referring to online ........dating sites are like candy stores ... perhaps they have over indulged and need to rest and digest .. laughing ...

In general , motivation is likely a key factor . Sometimes a perceived attraction just fizzles through the course of getting to know someone ..or the connection does not live up to personal expectations . .. emotional .. intellectual or otherwise .

Hi Blondey waving

Not really online, just dating and relationships in general. My last boyfriend contacted me on a dating site but we didn't meet until years later. We liked each other a lot but after a while he stopped putting in the time and it ended

Nanette's photo
Sun 04/11/21 02:10 PM

Because you have been evaluated and found lacking.

Troll alert. Bitter mmuch?

Nanette's photo
Sun 04/11/21 02:08 PM
Oh, I'm glad you saw it! It affected me a lot, I especially cried for what Korey went through

Another good watch is Oprah Winfrey Presents: When They See Us Now

It used to be on youtube but it was removed, it's on Netflix also

Nanette's photo
Sun 04/11/21 01:57 PM
Mambo

Nanette's photo
Sat 04/10/21 10:26 PM
Stop this Flame

Nanette's photo
Sat 04/10/21 10:24 PM
Gregorian

Nanette's photo