Community > Posts By > lastguy7

no photo
Sun 02/24/13 09:58 AM
You know, Ive just reread these posts and I think you are all actually singing from the same hymn book.

You just all have different definitions of what the head of the household means and in some cases, whether there actually is one.

You are all saying the same things though if I am reading it properly, you are just coming from different angles.

no photo
Sun 02/24/13 08:56 AM
The way I see it is that a couple both mull things over together.
If a final decision needs being made then you can usually tell who is going to make it.

It will usually go to the person who has the expertise or the one who feels the strongest about the given dilemma/topic.

It has nothing to do with being the head.

For instance, let us say you are deciding where to go on holiday.

You fancy seeing the pyramids in Egypt but your partner really really wants to go to Mexico.

Would you really stop your partner doing something they have their heart set on?

Of course you wouldnt.

no photo
Sun 02/24/13 04:29 AM
Toon toon black and white army.
Allez le Toon

no photo
Sun 02/24/13 04:27 AM
Newcastle.

no photo
Fri 02/22/13 10:24 AM
nullify

no photo
Fri 02/22/13 08:42 AM
It gets easier, well kind of lol.
Kids like structure and rules.
They will bend them of course and sometimes you let them win and sometimes you dont.

Just keep raising the bar, make sure they are happy and have a fairly relaxed attitude and you wont go far wrong.

Its hard at the beginning but the way you are with them will rub off on them pretty quickly.

There is one thing for sure though, if done right it will be the most rewarding thing in your life.

Before my son, all I cared about was promotions and earnings.

One smile or laugh off my son is better than anything I could have done.

Fortunately, he laughs all the time. Its a great feeling seeing a kid happy. Even when you think you are doing rubbish, you realise that you must be doing something right.

Every parent in the world has doubts sometimes. Even your mum would have. That is what makes a good parent. You always want to improve

no photo
Fri 02/22/13 08:18 AM
Why try so hard then?
Ive never really heard a bloke brag about being good looking before.

Its novel and in a weird kind of way, refreshing.

Good luck though. I hope it works for you and you meet that special someone

no photo
Wed 02/20/13 01:39 PM
scooter

no photo
Wed 02/20/13 01:36 PM
edgebaston, uk

no photo
Wed 02/20/13 01:31 PM
proclaimers

no photo
Wed 02/20/13 12:22 PM
without stating the obvious, have you checked your fan?

it might be running but can still clog up. I would clean it or if necessary replace it. Your CPU should not be running at them temps.

Yes it could be a faulty one but it is more likely it is not being cooled properly.

Also check your updates, sometimes you get compatibility issues if the rest of your system isnt updated properly and then microsoft chuck another update at you

no photo
Wed 02/20/13 12:11 PM
Llordy

no photo
Wed 02/20/13 09:00 AM
I have always looked at it like it is the partner and I against the competition.

It improves the odds on success both in life and within the relationship

no photo
Wed 02/20/13 08:56 AM
If the Earth had changed trajectory, even slightly, would that not also alter the magnetic poles?

no photo
Wed 02/20/13 08:45 AM
iggy pop and the stooges

no photo
Wed 02/20/13 06:22 AM
Edited by lastguy7 on Wed 02/20/13 06:28 AM
Interesting theory, but it adds to the meteor theory, not detract from it.

It was my understanding that after the meteor hit the Earth, the Earths trajectory slightly altered.
This would cause volcanoes too.

no photo
Wed 02/20/13 05:55 AM
perhaps, but they are still testing the origins of the big bang in switzerland. This latest theory is related to that.

With respect to the big bang, its not a theory. Its testing

no photo
Wed 02/20/13 05:51 AM
I agree. Thats the way to go.
My mum and dad are like that, as were my grandparents.

You can have two strong personalties and unlike most would think, it isnt about vying for control, its about being strong enough to let each other be themselves. That leads to fulfillment

no photo
Wed 02/20/13 05:36 AM
Through choice I Haven't had a date in ten years.
Its weird because before then I was always in a relationship.

Yesterday, I decided the time was right to be back on the market again.

The main thing for me though is to make friends and have some decent discussions on the forums. If something evolves from that then great.
If it doesnt, then its always cool to make new friends

no photo
Wed 02/20/13 05:17 AM
well they have billions of years to work it out.

I am more worried that they are testing these things in our universe and on our planet

Previous 1 3