Community > Posts By > WildEnglishRose

WildEnglishRose's photo
Mon 12/08/08 03:52 PM

And leave an accompanying messages as to why you want to be friends. Some people are a bit awkward otherwise.
I know that I am anyway.flowerforyou

That's a great idea! I hadn't thought of thatflowerforyou Maybe it'll be a little less hurtful for him to be relegated as a friend that way. Thank you so much for your helpflowers flowers biggrin

WildEnglishRose's photo
Mon 12/08/08 03:45 PM

JUST CLICK YHE ADD FRIENDS BAR ON THE PERSONS PROFILE YOU TRYING TO ADD..............

thanx very muchsmile2 ...I knew it was simple, my brain just went "Duh"what

WildEnglishRose's photo
Mon 12/08/08 12:37 PM
How do I add someone as a Friend? I've done it before, but I've forgotten how I did it!slaphead

WildEnglishRose's photo
Wed 10/22/08 06:53 PM
Hi Rob, Your profile looked OK to me...maybe a little intense. The only suggestion there would be to lighten it up a little, and as someone else already commented, add a few more pics--something to catch the young ladies' attention: happy, smiling, colorful.
You're a fun guy, right? Let your pics reflect that.
Happy hunting out there, and above all, HAVE FUN!:thumbsup: smile2 shades biggrin

WildEnglishRose's photo
Wed 10/22/08 06:12 PM
For all U Bob Ross love-to hate fans, he died a year or so ago and has joined his happy little critters, next to a little babbling brook, by a happy little bush,or maybe two..whatever you'd like, coz remember, it's you're picture and you can make it anything you want to be, yessir.

Hey, doesn't the value of an artist's work increase once they're dead? think

Personally, I prefer the Pre-Raphaelites (saw a good showing of selected works in St. Louis, on loan from an East Coast Gallery, and in turn from the Tate in London, England.

WildEnglishRose's photo
Fri 10/17/08 02:54 PM
Different Drum
by Linda Ronstadt

No idea who should play the part...what
Open to suggestions, though

WildEnglishRose's photo
Fri 10/17/08 02:35 PM
The Things We Do For Love
by 10 c.c.

(1970's band, mostly popular back in England)

WildEnglishRose's photo
Sat 10/11/08 10:39 PM
Edited by WildEnglishRose on Sat 10/11/08 10:40 PM
I sooo would have thought of the two together biggrin :banana:

WildEnglishRose's photo
Sat 10/11/08 10:29 PM
My dog would at least want you to pet him firstbigsmile

WildEnglishRose's photo
Sat 10/11/08 08:01 PM
Aw, come on now, Mayhem.

At least the guy warned you before you got bit:laughing:

WildEnglishRose's photo
Sat 10/11/08 07:51 PM
Maybe the gynecologist will have a Memorial Cervixslaphead rofl

WildEnglishRose's photo
Tue 10/07/08 12:39 AM
Edited by WildEnglishRose on Tue 10/07/08 12:48 AM
Or...Be outrageous instead and go with the Genius idea: Spartacus THE Police Officer, with a twist -- IN DRAG

WildEnglishRose's photo
Tue 10/07/08 12:30 AM
hardly out of the ordinary, heck those are just props for any fun weekend. It's Halloween...go BIZARRE:banana:

WildEnglishRose's photo
Tue 10/07/08 12:16 AM
Edited by WildEnglishRose on Tue 10/07/08 12:51 AM
Doesn't he always have his cuffs, etc. handy?

WildEnglishRose's photo
Tue 10/07/08 12:10 AM
Edited by WildEnglishRose on Tue 10/07/08 12:57 AM
My call would be to the nearest constume store for something with a little imagination

WildEnglishRose's photo
Mon 10/06/08 09:30 PM
Halloween dressing-up is a very Over-The-Top thing where I come from, so how campy are you prepared to go with this?

Which Spartacus are you talking about, my friend?

(a) The oh-so-boring slave/gladiator (ho-hum), OR

(b) Agador Spartacus, the Cuban gay houseboy in "The Birdcage" - much more scope for your imagination; dress as campy as you feel comfortable wearing, try a Cuban accent, flirt with absolutely EVERYBODY...you'll be much more memorable!

WildEnglishRose's photo
Mon 10/06/08 09:08 PM
Hmm, put on a pair of specs and I see you as the Verison cellphone guy in the TV commercialslaugh "Can you hear me now?"

mad Don't get mad, I was only kidding!winking

WildEnglishRose's photo
Thu 09/25/08 03:53 PM
Guys have had a problem with me living in an Independent Living Wing of a residential home for MS patients. (I live AND work there, as a "walking wounded" MS-er myself). They're the guys who's profiles always talk about compassion for others, giving back to the community, strong christian values, blah blah blah. They talk to you a few times, you get along great and really hit it off; then it gets to the point where they want to know where you live and can they take you out...and suddenly, GONE

WildEnglishRose's photo
Wed 09/24/08 08:23 PM
Edited by WildEnglishRose on Wed 09/24/08 08:52 PM

If I may.........having a thread that asks about preferences is going to get you BOTH sides of the equilibrium. You will have people call others "shallow" and "superficial" and others who claim it isn't "shallow" or "superficial" to have preferences.

Judgements made based on your preferences or lack thereof.....

Some people do actually have more/less than others.

Anyhoo, it is indeed superficial to judge whether or not you will date someone based on their looks. Though everyone does it. It is impossible for you to have sexual feelings for someone who you find to be ugly. However, for someone you find to be "ok" their personality may boost their looks and make them beautiful to you.

What I'm saying, is yes, everyone has preferences and even requirements (as I choose to define them differently, as is my right).......but it really doesn't do much to list them on a forum, except to separate and divide....but that is me, and this isn't the Philosophy forum.

Anyhoo........I'm done. It seems to me these kinds of threads are designed to boost certain people's egos, while possibly harming others......

Hmm..sad2...Seems like you have a judgmental streak running through your response tonight--"as is your right". I'll take a wild guess and say perhaps you don't approve of some of the responses to the topic? But that's OK, we are all just sharing thoughts here and one of the common traits throughout is the preference or requirement for someone with a sense of humor!laugh I consider that a great thing, and one of the most attractive qualitities in a man.love

WildEnglishRose's photo
Wed 09/24/08 07:51 PM

My preference is fat and naked....love
...and funny, throw in a sense of humor and I think you'll be MM'd out of the ballparkrofl

Previous 1