Community > Posts By > mickyjune26

mickyjune26's photo
Mon 06/16/08 11:27 AM
Def gonna have to do the meal replacement bars. Anyone know of ones that have high protein, high fiber / complex carbs, but low sugar carbs?

mickyjune26's photo
Mon 06/16/08 11:17 AM
Yeah, I usually end up just using up all my perdiem when I travel and order double-meats on whatever I get. A few times I've gone to the grocery store and bought cans of tuna.

It sure feels funny eating tuna in my room at a 5-star hotel, lol.

mickyjune26's photo
Mon 06/16/08 11:12 AM
I'm about to travel for work in a few weeks, and I'll be gone for a week.

It's really frustrating trying to find places (especially fast food) that will serve meals with high amounts of low-fat proteins and real complex carbs like real whole wheat. ...and do this at the same price as reg fast food ...and make it taste good.

With a mealplan that requires about 50grams protein per meal, it's always frustrating eating while on the road. I find myself eating a lot of almonds (BLEGH!!!)

Anyone else feel the pain here?

mickyjune26's photo
Mon 06/16/08 11:07 AM
Denton, TX, right by Dallas. It's a nice little town with plenty of arts, music and gyms. It's all I need! bigsmile

mickyjune26's photo
Mon 06/16/08 10:48 AM
I like your profile, and you are very attractive. I would be interested to hear why it's "complicated".

mickyjune26's photo
Mon 06/16/08 10:35 AM
Holy smokes, you all are really nice and welcoming. Thanks for being cool all.

Maybe I really won't do anything at work today. It's all good. I'm ahead on the projects anyway. :P

Let me know if anyone ever needs something. later!

mickyjune26's photo
Mon 06/16/08 10:24 AM

can we play naughty maid? :tongue: happy

You'd probably be the one in the maid outfit, lol. just kidding.

mickyjune26's photo
Mon 06/16/08 10:23 AM
I suppose sometimes I miss the cuddling and all that stuff, but when that happens, I just spend time with friends for a good laugh and stuff.

mickyjune26's photo
Mon 06/16/08 10:20 AM

where do you do a background check?? I would love to do one... but you have every right to do it!! you meet him on the internet and its hard to trust people on the internet, I would forget about him and move on.. if he lied about his age what else could he lie about? deff would be calling NEXT!! flowerforyou

Boy, I'm telling you all, it's not just the internet. Remember, there's a human behind the profile. Could be your neighbor or a person from church, internet or not!! grumble

Are people through the internet likely to be more weird than people you meet in person? Couldn't a person meet face to face and lie about things too?

I've always wondered about that. I also feel bad for women because there always seems to be more weird guys than weird girls. Well, at least that's what is was when a friend of mine was trying to meet guys. Then again, she has pictures of herself in her bra on her profile. You hook what you set the bait for I guess.

mickyjune26's photo
Mon 06/16/08 10:13 AM
Hi all,
It seems that I may have better chances meeting people online. Not a huge fan of bars or the regulars there, and my interests don't seem to lend opportunities to meet people so here I am.

This site seems pretty cool, except for the wierd banner ads at the top of the page like, "Meet married women online." lame.

Take care all and have a great week!
Micky