Community > Posts By > 30andbored

30andbored's photo
Tue 07/29/08 05:49 PM

damn I suck . . I will take my foot somewhere else =P . . in the meantime post another poem :tongue: . . wait a minute maybe it was your poem that made me wanna kick some nuts ? ever wonder

I will not take the blame for your violent tendencies :wink:

I am not VIOLENT . . I am just bored . . I never said I would kick anyone in the nads without their prior approval

30andbored's photo
Tue 07/29/08 05:47 PM
you could plan your perfect day but it would have to be today . . what would you do ?

30andbored's photo
Tue 07/29/08 05:45 PM
filling all the slots? . . I don't think so I like the real deal machines are just too - well cold

30andbored's photo
Tue 07/29/08 05:42 PM
If I'm upset with someone I kick em in the nuts . . no usually I try talking if I am comfortable with them enough to lay it on the table and if I don't really like em in the first place enough for that I usually don't talk to them anymore

30andbored's photo
Tue 07/29/08 05:35 PM
damn I suck . . I will take my foot somewhere else =P . . in the meantime post another poem :tongue: . . wait a minute maybe it was your poem that made me wanna kick some nuts ? ever wonder

30andbored's photo
Tue 07/29/08 05:33 PM
If you want more friends there is only one thing you need and that is . . MONEY, cash, GREENBACKs, or Cheddar . . funny thing about money . . not only does it attract friends you will be beating the women off with a stick noway

30andbored's photo
Tue 07/29/08 05:30 PM

Pirates have crazy ass birds, crap European swords, a big ass ship, and tend to yell alot. I can see a ninja trying to kill someone and just coming out of the shadows to tell the pirate to STFU because hes giving everyone a head ache laugh

No the ninja would be silent....throwing star to the back. All stealthy like.

Noooo, the ninja would be like "hey umm...pirate, look just because this is the open ocean doesn't mean every creature has to hear your voice, i mean really."

And by that time the ninja would be killed by the pirate's crazy bird lol

STUFFED BIRDS DON'T KILL PEOPLE -- NINJAS KILL PEOPLE

30andbored's photo
Tue 07/29/08 05:27 PM

Pirates have crazy ass birds, crap European swords, a big ass ship, and tend to yell alot. I can see a ninja trying to kill someone and just coming out of the shadows to tell the pirate to STFU because hes giving everyone a head ache laugh

ok then all pirates and ninjas band together and either a) kill peasants or b) take down the man . . let the beer decide drinker drinker drinker

30andbored's photo
Tue 07/29/08 05:23 PM

Hahaha...thank you for the responses 1956 and crazy. flowerforyou

Although, I should note that this poem has absolutely NOTHING to do with my feelings today. Putting it in context, I wrote this shortly after my marriage went toes up. I was a pissy, pissy girl.

oops

So today your a ok hunky dorey?

I'm crazy super phenomenally awesome! :smile:

Okey dokie artichokey . . im bored and want to kick someone in the testicals

30andbored's photo
Tue 07/29/08 05:22 PM

Pirates have cannons, ninjas have little crap swords lol.

ninjas have stealth, poison, bombs, disquises and crappy ass swords :tongue:

30andbored's photo
Tue 07/29/08 05:21 PM

i think a ninja would definately kick a pirates ass. hands down.

my thoughts exactly . . pirates have a hard enough time deciphering shapes with that one eye thing going . . there is no way they are going to be able to locate and then kick a ninjas ass once the parties started . . aka toodles pirate hello ninja

30andbored's photo
Tue 07/29/08 05:19 PM
Well if its a competition I would be time . . because time eventually wins out over everything so blah . . if I wasn't time then I would be a cute puppy and then everyone would want to pet me and love me . . and that would win out . . and if I wasn't a puppy then I would wish to be and Oscar Mayer Wiener because everyone loves a little wieny

30andbored's photo
Tue 07/29/08 05:17 PM
A dollar I would hang out at strip clubs :tongue:

30andbored's photo
Tue 07/29/08 05:16 PM

Why?

Cause Im bored

30andbored's photo
Tue 07/29/08 05:15 PM
How . . If you have a peg leg I already have an advantage . . would you cheat and use your gun and bird ? sad

30andbored's photo
Tue 07/29/08 05:12 PM
I would kick your a**

30andbored's photo
Tue 07/29/08 05:11 PM

Hahaha...thank you for the responses 1956 and crazy. flowerforyou

Although, I should note that this poem has absolutely NOTHING to do with my feelings today. Putting it in context, I wrote this shortly after my marriage went toes up. I was a pissy, pissy girl.

oops

So today your a ok hunky dorey?

30andbored's photo
Tue 07/29/08 05:09 PM

What is this sex word that everyone keeps talkin about?

well for me it starts out with a nice quiet evening at home and some hand lotion :tongue: laugh

30andbored's photo
Tue 07/29/08 05:03 PM
During, before, after . . o yea . . Felt guilty or like its work and turned off when I gave it up to an ex because I was tired of her raggin on me for not doing it 4 her and always turning her down. .

30andbored's photo
Mon 07/28/08 06:50 PM
NOT LONG ENOUGH !!!

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 24 25