Community > Posts By > abhiraj555

abhiraj555's photo
Wed 02/27/13 11:09 AM
love love love love love love
Your Mother carried you inside of her womb for nine whole months, she felt sick for months with nausea, then she watched her feet swell and her skin stretch and tear..

She struggled to climb stairs, she got breathless quickly and even a simple task like putting her shoes on was a huge struggle for her..

She suffered many sleepless nights while you kicked and squirmed inside of her and while you demanded that she scoffed junk at 3am, she then went through EXCRUCIATING PAIN to bring you into this world. .

She became your nurse, your chef,your maid, your chauffeur, your biggest fan, your teacher, your agony aunt and your best friend..

She's struggled for you, cried over you, fought for you, put herself second for you, hoped the best for you and has driven herself insane with worry for you but never has she asked for anything in return because she loves you and did it all on love

alone!

JUST LOVE YOUR MOTHER-SHE IS YOUR GOD:

i love you Mom..

abhiraj555's photo
Wed 02/27/13 07:30 AM
Duttoneer said:

If you go to the movies last night, you will find you in a front seat at the back

Sir i don't like movies...i like books those give me knowledge...some movie i had watched that's related to discovery. And science...books are my real friend so i don't forget to read....that

abhiraj555's photo
Wed 02/27/13 02:23 AM
Mee too mam

abhiraj555's photo
Wed 02/27/13 12:06 AM
I am searching good friend here...

abhiraj555's photo
Tue 02/26/13 11:44 PM
Edited by abhiraj555 on Tue 02/26/13 11:45 PM
She ask me, if i loved you more than friends, i answered her with no regrets, i said "NO!" with a smile on my lips. She cried, so i laugh so much, she lefted me,

After that, she never showed her self on me, she never texted me:( After a couple of weeks, i saw her with another boy, they are so happy..

i can't understand what i feel, it's sooo hurt like it's killing me softly.

don't know why i felt that feeling..

all i know is i don't love her, she just my bestfriend nothing more.

But, every nights there's a teardrops fallin on my pillow, she always on my mind. hmmm. i always asked my self ....

"WHY?"

what should i do? *

abhiraj555's photo
Tue 02/26/13 11:29 PM
_(▒)(▒)_______███████___()() (▒)(▓)(▒)__ ███__ ██████ ()(▒)() _(▒)(▒)___██____███▒████ ()() _________██____███▒▒▄▒ __________██____█▒▒▒▒▒▒ ___________██____ █▒▒▒♥__()(▒) ____________██_____▒▒___(▒)(█)() ____________ ██____▒▒_____()(▒) _____________██__▓▓▒▓______█ ________█✯ _██ ▓▓▓▒▒▒▓____█_█ _()()___███_ ▓▓_▓▓▓▓▓▓__ █ ()(▒)()______▓▓_▓▓▓▓▓▓___█ _()()_____ _▓▓_▓▓▓▓▓_____ █ ___________ ▓▓__▓▓▓▓_▓____▒ __________ ▓▓__▓▓▓▓___▓__▓▒ _________ ▓▓___███❋█__▓▓_ ________▒▒__ ♥▒▒♥▒▒♥▒ __________ ♥▒▒♥▒▒♥▒▒♥ __________ ♥▒▒♥▒▒♥▒▒♥▒▒ _________♥▒▒♥▒▒♥▒▒♥▒▒♥▒ ________♥▒▒♥▒▒♥▒▒♥▒▒♥▒▒♥ ______ ♥▒▒♥▒▒♥▒▒♥▒▒♥▒▒♥▒▒ _______________▓▓ ▓▓ _(▒)(▒)_________▓▓_▓▓ (▒)(▓)(▒)_______▓▓__▓▓ _(▒)(▒)_________▓▓__ ▓▓ _______________▓▓__▓▓ _______________▓▓ ▓▓ _______________▓▓▓ ______████████▓ _______██___██____()() ______███____ ██__ ()(▒)() ______█_______██____()() ______________██ ______________███▄

abhiraj555's photo
Tue 02/26/13 09:48 AM
Thank you all and please read my others topic which i posted in other forums...if you have any questions related my topic you can ask me any time...thank you again...

abhiraj555's photo
Mon 02/25/13 10:01 PM
I have to agree that you will a long smooth life without the hassles.

Yes its depend on people how they are live..some one not live without love...but some one like being single

abhiraj555's photo
Mon 02/25/13 07:04 AM
1.save time.
2.can sleep well. explode
3.Don’t hav 2 bother abt missed calls.. explode
4.Don’t hav to worry abt how u look..
5.Can eat in any restaurant.
6.No boring sms in the middle of night.. explode
7.Can talk with all gals/guys..
8.U won’t hear “awww U r dull today”.. explode
9.Can go anywhere with any one..
10.Don’t hav 2 listen same old crap dont call me again, good bye after each time ur girl gets busy ur phone..
And once u wl tell him dat he wl start nagging lyk i was wid my cousin/uncle/brother . .
BONUS:- U will live a long smooth life…….so be
aware of LOVER:banana: :banana: :banana:

abhiraj555's photo
Mon 02/25/13 02:20 AM
There is lots of experienced people...i am not tech us..but yes i am train us those people who don't know how to respect a women.that May be his wife, sisters, n mother..

abhiraj555's photo
Mon 02/25/13 02:01 AM
Edited by abhiraj555 on Mon 02/25/13 02:09 AM
Mis Rose glade to heard you...i am nature loving guys...i am simple.i think every god creatures are beautiful...and they have sence...but only things they teach around society that is emotions,love,respect,and they have to know how to signify it...

abhiraj555's photo
Mon 02/25/13 12:30 AM
Mam i am very thankfull to your...for your lovely support.and i am work on it increase my writing skills..i learnd you some topics that's included with some typical words ...i noticed and saved to find meaning of your words...thank you again mam and enjoying your day with smile....

abhiraj555's photo
Mon 02/25/13 12:20 AM
Thank you mam...i am happy with your support

abhiraj555's photo
Mon 02/25/13 12:15 AM
10 Ways to Melt a Woman's Heart:

1. Call Her When you're feeling Sad, :(

2. Ask to See A Picture of Her; When She was a Child..! ^_^

3. Occasionally Call Her; By Her First and Middle Names, :))

4. When She's feeling Insecure; Stare Into Her Eyes and Tell Her; "There is No-One in the World Who could be as Right for you as She Is..♥"

5. Call Her just Before you get on the Plane, :))

6. Try Desperately; To Make Her Laugh When She's feeling Down, :D

7. In the Middle of a Conversation; Tell Her you Love Her..♥ :))

8. Notice When She's Wearing Something New, :))

9. Hug Her When She gets Jealous.., Hug Her Hard..! ♥

10. Put your Arms Around Her;

When you Introduce Her to your friends and family..

♥LOVE GURU ABHIRJ ♥)

abhiraj555's photo
Mon 02/25/13 12:02 AM
if you’re not here to use the free services to search for and catch the eye of whoever you have in the back of your mind as what and who you want to meet and make part of your life, then what are you really doing here mingling?

I am here to increase my writing and communication..

abhiraj555's photo
Sun 02/24/13 11:52 PM
You are a dear sweet friend One that I adore You're there when I need you And so much more.

And I pray that God Always has you in his sight Guiding and looking after you Morning,noon,and night

For all the goodness And all love that you share You deserve all the blessings That the Lord can spare

Thank you for being a giving soul You are the most thoughtful And caring person I know.

My first topic ddcated to my new friends

abhiraj555's photo
Sun 02/24/13 11:43 PM
I FORGOT THE WORDS I SPOKE FIRST WHEN I WAS A KID,

WORDS HAVE SOME MAGIC IN THEM WHICH ENTHRALLS US TOWARDS SOMEONE,

WE MAKE FRIENDS WITH WORDS BUT SADLY WE BREAK THE RELATIONS WITH THE SAME WORDS,

ABOVE ALL THE PARTS OF THE BODY TONGUE IS SOMETHING SO SPECIAL,

WE SPEAK LOT OF THINGS EVERY SECOND,

SOMETIMES WE CAN’T EVEN HOLD OUR EXCITEMENT TO STOP TALKING WHEN WE MEET SOMEONE WE LOVE SO MUCH,

IT HAS GOT THE POWER TO BREAK AND MAKE A RELATION,

SOMETIMES I FEEL THAT I CAN’T LIVE WITHOUT MY TONGUE FOR AWHILE,

IT HAS NO BONE IN IT, BUT IT CANT RAISE WARS,

I FEEL LUCKY TO TALK WITH ALL THE WONDERFUL PEOPLE AROUND ME,

BUT, SOMETIMES I GET SCARED BY THE FEELING THAT I MAY BE HURTING SOMEONE WITH MY WORDS,

THE WORST FEELING COMES WHEN YOU HURT SOMEONE WITH YOUR WORDS AND SAY SORRY,

I ALWAYS FEEL THAT I SHOULD’T HAVE TALKED LIKE THAT AFTER I SPOKE SOMETHING,

I FEEL THAT I MIGHT HAVE THOUGHT ABOUT IT BEFORE I SPOKE,

BUT SITUATIONS DRIVES US TO TALK LIKE A MORON SOMETIMES,

BE CAUTIOUS AND HAVE CONTROL OF TALKING IN VARIOUS SITUATIONS,

WE MUST TALK WITH THE FEELING THAT SOMEONE KEPT KNIFE ON OUR NECK SO THAT WE WILL NOT HURT SOMEONE IN HASTE,

I FEEL LIKE TONGUE IS MY DEAREST AND BEST ENEMY ALWAYS!!explode explode explode explode explode explode

abhiraj555's photo
Sun 02/24/13 10:42 PM
1. if time doesn't wait for you, don't worry ! Just remove the damn battery from the clock and Enjoy Life !

2. Expecting the world to treat you fairly, because you are a good person is like expecting the lion not to attack you because you are a vegetarian ! Think about this.

3. Beauty isn't measured by outer appearances, and what clothes we wear, but what we are inside... But don't try going out naked tomorrow, to assess how others admire 'what you are inside' !

4. Don't walk as if you rule the world, walk as if you don't care who rules the world ! That's called Attitude. Keep on rocking !

5. Every woman hopes that her daughter will marry a better man than she did, and is convinced that her son will never find a wife as good as his father did !!

6. He was a truly good man... He never smoked, nor drank, and never had an affair. When he died, the insurance company refused the claim.. . They said, "He who has never lived, cannot die" !

7. A man threw his wife in a pond of Crocodiles. He's now being sued by Animal Rights Activists for being cruel to the Crocodiles !

8. There are so many options for suicide : Poison, sleeping pills, hanging, jumping from a building, lying on train tracks, etc.... But many chose Marriage : It's slow, but sure !

9. Only 20 percent boys have brains, the rest has girlfriends !

10. All desirable things in life are either illegal, banned, expensive, or married to someone else !

11. 10% of road accidents are due to drunken driving. Is it not logical to conclude that 90% of accidents are due to driving without drinking ?

abhiraj555's photo
Sun 02/24/13 10:26 PM
You ask yourself..what is life?... why are we here....? Life....is something we all have.....someth ing...we have everyday....

We smile...we frown... We hate...we love.... We hug...we shove... We pray....we deny.. We cry...we laugh..

Everything is the same....but our personality isn't..that is what makes our life unique...we grow different...time flowerforyou explode doesn't change you...it's changes that take time.....

abhiraj555's photo
Sun 02/24/13 10:11 PM
Thanks..