Community > Posts By > Buckme

Buckme's photo
Sun 05/24/09 11:55 PM
Who messed up this great site that was here. I have a high speed internet ISP and the delay reminds me of 150 bps baud rate used back in the day, yes its true I started on pc's when the baud rate was 150 bps and thats not 150Kbps either. ANyway I am sure your on top of the problem with the site, I will not be logging on until its fixed, It takes way to long to do anything since this new ideas were implenmented

Thanks

Barry

Buckme's photo
Wed 04/29/09 12:36 AM
Edited by Buckme on Wed 04/29/09 12:42 AM
In all honesty, Dump his sorry ass for even saying that. I am totally serious, You would think that after 3 years of being together he would be able to see all your beauty. I glanced at your photos when I seen this forum and before I read the forum and wonder why anyone would think they are not attractive. Do you not feel attractive, if not ask your self what it is you would change. I see a lady with a very beautiful smile and very beautiful complextion and I dont lie, perhaps she is a little heavier then she should be. That is a very easy task to overcome. I had a friend of mine, he could barely walk, 400 plus pounds, people made fun of him, even his so called friends, everyone except me. I watched him start walking for excercise trying to lose weight. He walked past my home everyday for at least a year and 1/2. the first weeks you could see him strugle, sweating terribly, the pain in his face as he barely moved along. 1 1/2 years later he was around 150 lbs totally in shape, his walk was as fast as most peoples run. He maintains his shape today, we talk all the time about his previous life, and he said that is something he will never go back to. We talk about something else, one of the reasons he worked so hard to lose the weight was he wanted to have some pretty lady to share his life with him. As luck would have it, he never got the pretty lady, infact he is still single, the weight was not the issue as far as he is concerned now about not having someone. He just hasnt found the right lady yet. Sweetheart you are a princess, all women are and should be treated as such. If you were a top 10 beauty queen over night would your boyfriend love until the next beauty queen came along, if so, and I already know this, you arent the won with the problem he is. You have a beautiful smile dont let anyone take that from you.

Barry