Community > Posts By > lov2fish

lov2fish's photo
Wed 07/16/08 07:54 PM
yes you definately tell him.. and although a month may not be that long.. whos to say he isnt genuine with his feelings.. do it.. but do it honestly and explain to him why..

lov2fish's photo
Wed 07/16/08 07:42 PM

Tell him its over and that he should get some rogaine to retain the hair on his new girlfreind hairy palm.

lmao.. you have the best advice.....rofl

lov2fish's photo
Wed 07/16/08 07:33 PM
sounds like a game going on.. I wouldnt call him.. go on with your life.. it hes interested he will call.. and when he does.. explain how you feel to him.. I didnt look at your age but let me just say this... dont play games.. it may be a little fun at first.. but it gets old real quick and game players never end up together.. thats JMO

lov2fish's photo
Wed 07/16/08 07:28 PM
Ill tell ya what.. tonight when you tuck your son into bed.. look into his eyes and imagine the hurt he would feel, how it would affect him the rest of his life if you go through with this thing.. then when your in bed tonight.. look into your best friends eyes.. your HUSBAND and imagine the hurt he would feel. the betrayal he would feel..
Do you really think its worth it to cheat with this person your so sexually attracted to??
I hope you already know the answer and will get this person out of your life and stay with your family.. You better do some praying

lov2fish's photo
Wed 07/16/08 07:15 PM
If your here to look for support on what your doing or about to do ... WRONG!.. most of us here have either been lied to.. cheated on..hurt.. or all... I think you need to step back and take a good look at what your doing to your husband, child, and marriage.. seek counseling or talk to your husband.. DO NOT let yourself near this person your talking about if you have any respect for your husband,child, and marriage. I cannot believe your asking us for advice on how to let this man know your interested in him so you can "possibly" cheat on your husband...
MMM MMM MMM!!! mad rant rant mad

lov2fish's photo
Wed 07/16/08 02:10 PM
I try and think of things I want to achieve.. and living on or near happy the beach!!

lov2fish's photo
Wed 07/16/08 02:06 PM

why is it so hard to find some one in my area i live near cedar point figured there would be a lot and there isnt

There isn't anyone in my area either. frown

awwwwwwww... you can move to Myrtle Beach with me if ya want!

lol Where's that? :smile:

lol.. yeah guess you should know where your fixin to move to.. its in South Carolina on the beach.. google it my dear..flowerforyou

lov2fish's photo
Wed 07/16/08 01:57 PM

sounds like fun but when you pick me up this time could you at least put the deer head in the bed of the truck? i ripped my britches on an antler last time laugh

why do you think I put him in there in the first place... ah hahahahahhalaugh

lov2fish's photo
Wed 07/16/08 01:42 PM

why is it so hard to find some one in my area i live near cedar point figured there would be a lot and there isnt

There isn't anyone in my area either. frown

awwwwwwww... you can move to Myrtle Beach with me if ya want!

lov2fish's photo
Wed 07/16/08 06:41 AM
Edited by lov2fish on Wed 07/16/08 06:42 AM
anyone ever been to this.. its 4 days of country singers coming to town.. Starts tomorrow

lov2fish's photo
Tue 07/15/08 10:10 PM
a sweeeet hello and welcome to youflowers

lov2fish's photo
Tue 07/15/08 07:22 AM
Edited by lov2fish on Tue 07/15/08 07:22 AM
do you mean during or after the relationship

lov2fish's photo
Tue 07/15/08 06:45 AM
i dunno cause Im not a cheater either.. but I can tell ya what the signs are for a woman

lov2fish's photo
Sun 07/13/08 09:50 PM
another libra here

lov2fish's photo
Sun 07/13/08 05:01 PM
its been a few days... is there an update?

lov2fish's photo
Sun 07/13/08 06:53 AM
look man.. Ive been outta the dating scene for at least 11 yrs... this past month has really opened my eyes.. I was alil shy like you too at first.. but now since Ive gotten the feel of being single Im having blast.. all ya gotta do is start talking and I think your gonna be in for a big surprise like I was.. there are alot of women out there that wish you would come up to them and say something.. trust me..and if you get zapped a few times.. oh well.. dont let it hurt your ego.. it happens.. but when you make a strike.. its all worth it..
now go try it! and good luck... have fun with it

lov2fish's photo
Sun 07/13/08 06:43 AM
Edited by lov2fish on Sun 07/13/08 06:44 AM
can you get over the cheating part?? IMO there is not excuse for cheating.. drugs, alcohol, or anything else. Once a cheater always a cheater is the saying and from experience I whole heartedly agree.. Heck.. my ex even went as far as to blame me for her cheating...ummm with 3 different guys..... imagine that..
If you did get back with her is that something you can just forget about or put in the back of your mind? You say your still finding things out.. well what if you find out she cheated more than once?
I tried giving it chance after chance.. and its all good when theyre begging for another chance.. problem is(in my case) she felt she had nothing to make up for.. didnt have to make up for the hurt and distrust.. after all.. it wasnt her fault.. it was justified..
Sorry.. I just have a problem with cheaters if you cant tell.
Good luck

lov2fish's photo
Sun 07/13/08 06:33 AM
i having so much fun now being single that it would probably take a long time to actually fall for someone again

lov2fish's photo
Sun 07/13/08 06:20 AM
Edited by lov2fish on Sun 07/13/08 06:23 AM
welcome fellow Ohioan

lov2fish's photo
Sat 07/12/08 09:59 PM
welcome neighbor

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25