Community > Posts By > ColoMtnBy73

ColoMtnBy73's photo
Thu 06/26/08 02:35 PM
Edited by ColoMtnBy73 on Thu 06/26/08 02:37 PM

Don't mention rings, if you want to keep him around!!
So, I don't get a class ring or a pin now? What about a jacket...can I still steal his jacket? happy

As long as it doesn't have a great big letter on it... and it's not 80-100 degrees outside. It would be a shame to ruin a good jacket.

ColoMtnBy73's photo
Sat 06/21/08 07:41 PM

They do tend to tire out before the younger ones, don't they.

:angry:

laugh

Not the ones I have met.

ColoMtnBy73's photo
Sat 06/21/08 07:15 PM
happy mad grumble yawn ohwell drinker drinker :tongue:

ColoMtnBy73's photo
Sat 06/21/08 04:39 PM

I wondered if you'd be peeved being referred to as an Okie, but now that you are there, you ARE ONE OF THEM!!! It'll be allright!! I'm going to go perv your profile AGAIN!! flowerforyou

ActuallY I can't be biased - my kids were both born in Tulsa. I don't have a thing against okies... I just sometimes don't relate to them very well.

I think it's just the difference in cultures... and there are alot.

No worries, I am just a proud Coloradan (even if I don't live there) probably always will be.

happy :wink:

ColoMtnBy73's photo
Sat 06/21/08 04:35 PM
I figure if I can't drink with 'em I won't date 'em either. I usually don't go below 25. Even at 35 I have a hard time relating sometimes to most women younger then that.

ColoMtnBy73's photo
Sat 06/21/08 04:31 PM

Not for everyone, nor in all cases, they're not.

Totally agree goes for older & younger women.

ColoMtnBy73's photo
Sat 06/21/08 04:24 PM
Actually I have. He used to come in and do national interviews at my work. Got to shake his hand... Nice guy.

ColoMtnBy73's photo
Sat 06/21/08 04:16 PM

laugh

What about DOMILF? Dirty ole man....noway noway laugh

But..it sounds too much like the other Doms.laugh

:tongue:

laugh laugh laugh laugh

ColoMtnBy73's photo
Sat 06/21/08 01:11 PM

Hey, Okie!! Welcome and have a great time!! Best wishes!! flowerforyou

Let me clarify... I live here. Was not born here and am NOT an Okie. noway Not to P.O. any Oklahomans... Let's just say I'm proud to be from Colorado. Just here for career reasons.

ColoMtnBy73's photo
Sat 06/21/08 12:51 PM
In all honestly my 1st wife was 4 years older(does that count?). My last 2 girlfriends were both younger both excellent. I think it just depends. I am currently wanting to date older women or women my age (never dated a woman my age).

Personally I think I have gotten better with age. drinker

ColoMtnBy73's photo
Sat 06/21/08 12:28 PM
I've already posted a couple times... But thought I better double-back and say hi.

So... Hi!! Look forward to making some friends and meeting some people.

drinker glasses laugh

ColoMtnBy73's photo
Sat 06/21/08 11:06 AM
Edited by ColoMtnBy73 on Sat 06/21/08 11:06 AM

Just call her. Obviously she enjoyed talking to you also or would have made an excuse to get off of the phone. And if she has to wait for a day or two, she'll wonder if you care or not...........just call her. And before you finish your conversation, ask her when is the best time to call again. Then its in her court.
Call her.

Alright... Dailing.

Thanks!!

ColoMtnBy73's photo
Sat 06/21/08 10:57 AM
Gotta be a Boy Scout man... Always be prepared!!

ColoMtnBy73's photo
Sat 06/21/08 10:55 AM

Send her an email and tell her you enjoyed the chat and look forward to a repeat performance. She'll probably tell you when to call again.

OR

Email her and tell her to call you. Then, change your number to keep her guessing.

YOUR CALL, either works. explode Then again, I'm divorced. Maybe you should ask someone else. ohwell

I'm divorced as well... That means I obviously couldn't figure out the great mysteries of dating, marriage, and women.

ColoMtnBy73's photo
Sat 06/21/08 10:44 AM

I'm not a stalker, but I play one on tv.

Boy, I don't know and I'm sorry I disturbed your post. flowerforyou
:smile: laugh happy

ColoMtnBy73's photo
Sat 06/21/08 10:40 AM
Hi All!!

I had a nice 3 hour conversation with someone last night. How early is to early to call again? Which brings up a bigger question... How do you know when you are showing to "much" interest. I'm not a stalker and don't want to act like one.

ColoMtnBy73's photo
Sat 06/21/08 10:34 AM

I just realized yesterday that I was a milf!!noway

I just found out today that I'm a DILF!! happy

ColoMtnBy73's photo
Fri 06/20/08 01:48 PM

Stop focusing on the age factor, rely more on the human factor. Whether you two get along, have similar interests etc.
JMO flowerforyou

I agree... I think there are a LOT of factors. Similar interests, place in life, and of course attraction. I think most relationships last because of a strong emotional and "physical" attractions. Ya gotta click.

ColoMtnBy73's photo
Fri 06/20/08 01:40 PM
Older women rock!!

ColoMtnBy73's photo
Mon 06/16/08 11:06 AM
I completely agree with this. Age really an issue it's how well you click with that person that matters. As long as you are emotionally and physically attracted to that person what's the deal?