Community > Posts By > SunAndTheCity

SunAndTheCity's photo
Tue 07/08/08 01:30 PM
Yep, and plus, who wants to sleep with a guy who can't get up the guts to ask a girl out?

SunAndTheCity's photo
Tue 07/08/08 01:29 PM
I'm a psych grad student and while people disagree (and they're welcome to) it's proven that more positive outcomes result when the guy is allowed to pursue, including doing the initial "asking out."

SunAndTheCity's photo
Tue 07/08/08 01:25 PM
I've been chatting online with a guy from another site. We have a lot in common and I enjoy the IMs, but he doesn't seem to be too keen on asking me out. The one time he STARTED to ask me out, I mentioned that I didn't like that particular type of food but that I was game for anything else. He didn't follow up with any other options, and we've just been doing the occasional IM.

As an assertive, type A person, I need a guy who's also assertive. I also like a guy to ask me out first - you may disagree but that's just my preference.

Should I "fade away" or keep waiting? Because if this guy is the type that needs ME to take the initiative in general, I'm not willing to do it.

SunAndTheCity's photo
Sat 07/05/08 03:57 PM
Thanks!

SunAndTheCity's photo
Sat 07/05/08 03:44 PM
Hmm... Ok, do you mean it seems like I'm being overly demanding?

SunAndTheCity's photo
Sat 07/05/08 03:32 PM
I have pics.

And what's this about a background!?

SunAndTheCity's photo
Sat 07/05/08 03:29 PM
Hello all! I hope you're having a good holiday weekend.

I'm one of those people who constantly revise their profile, and I'd love advice.

Angie