Community > Posts By > dibbs71

no photo
Thu 10/16/14 09:52 AM
hi,
There are so many.....
Kiekergarrd....Descart...it depends I suppose..tis very exciting...From Arisotle to modern Philosophy and Social Science. An eclectic mix. The Waterstones section on philosophy is good as are necessary books for study at universities, past and present.

no photo
Tue 08/06/13 03:59 PM
hello. : ) I rearly enjoy your posts and its late here and I have no elegant theory's to enlighten..So with good humour : ) A paranoid may be right (somtimes)and De Ja Vou, may be a state of knowing,rememering what what was once known , forgoten, then realised yet again.. In some Christian circles Spirit is of God,Soul returns ..The burning bush .."I am "....Descarte, I think,therfore...I enjoy Kiekergard, ; )...How amazing life is...x

no photo
Mon 02/25/13 08:40 AM
The acknowledgment and acceptance that ones failings either based on social norms or personal standards may not have been adhered to.As there are many forms of repentance, legalistic and say spiritual, it is some times hard to quantify....An intrinsic human quality (for some) that illuminates are failings and potential to co-exist. (hopefully),:smile:

no photo
Mon 02/25/13 08:40 AM
Edited by dibbs71 on Mon 02/25/13 08:43 AM

no photo
Fri 02/08/13 07:49 AM
:smile: Hi everyone.