Community > Posts By > Twiigs7331

Twiigs7331's photo
Mon 06/09/08 10:44 PM

you are the 40th person to reject me laugh laugh laugh

lmao i never say never, except to suspicious wallet thieving monkeys of course:tongue:

(yea im random like that)

Twiigs7331's photo
Mon 06/09/08 10:37 PM
lol all in due time flowerforyou

Twiigs7331's photo
Mon 06/09/08 10:34 PM
Edited by Twiigs7331 on Mon 06/09/08 10:37 PM
yawn bored and not really ready to go to bed so here are a few of mine!

"To secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself."-Sun Tzu, The Art of War"

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." - Dr Seus

"I've tried to maintain my cynical/pessimisstic views of our world over the past 2 years. I'm afraid, i'm afraid of the 55million people in the US who believe the literal word of the bible.
I'm afraid of having the majority of our nation believe that it's okay to **** up the world because, Jesus will be back soon.
I'm afraid of the people who believe in killing themselves for Allah.
I'm afraid that even if we took drastic steps to change our energy/population crisis it would still be to late.
I'm afraid of un-stable economies running HUGE deficits and printing money out on thin air in return increasing inflation.
I'm afraid of scarcity of resources with China/India breaking into the technological markets and looking for all they can get.
I'm afraid of the elimination of many species.
I'm afraid of the marginalization of animals in the Meat Industry, and the un-ethical treatment of those animals to fill our gluttonous appetites.
I'm afraid that we've forgotten what it means to be a ****ing rational human being, and to take responsibility for our actions.
I'm afraid i'm a ****ing hypocrite too."-Greg Swoboda (friend of mine)

"Hope are the first steps on the road to disapointment." -Librarian, WH 40k-DoW

Always enjoy hearing others favs, cheers
-Kyle

Twiigs7331's photo
Mon 06/09/08 07:17 PM

'Real' can be an opinion. Some people believe sex finalizes a relationship or establishes one. Well, I guess I should say most people.

In general, girls are tired of the perverted and selfish men, but they seem to also want the best of both worlds. Girls typically want the guy to 'be the man,' but not take it too far. Guys, well, we all know what they want.

For me, I look for more compassion rather than affection in a relationship. That's really hard to find, especially since I feel like the 'masculine' and 'feminine' roles are too influenced by society. I think girls who can be their own person, or have their own distinct personality even if they're a girly girl or not, are awesome. Personality is huge, and if people can control their sex drives for more than two seconds, it'd give more honest souls a chance to share a good, long lasting relationship.

Just my two pennies.

What do you look for in a true, genuine relationship? Or is love just a game to you to 'get some?'

Wise words, sex in our society is pretty blown out of proportion these days for our generation man. When I was in high school a few years back, everyone was screwing and getting crushed and i knew a lot of my friends that were just sleeping around for no real reason at all other then mtv told them it was cool and it ruined a lot of friendships that had been around since gradeschool.

A relationship to me is just finding a person in our cynical world that just wants to be with you for you. No ties or any pressure to do one thing or another sexualy, and where it leads is where it leads. Im still pretty young in this world but i think my whole generation is a bunch of false people who dont have a lot of character because of the way our media influence. Honestly its getting harder and harder to find a genuine person to be with that can be truely open and communicate with you and doesnt care about what our society pressures them to do.

IDK some of the older folks might have a different view on relationships and how they shoudl be handled and started, but thats one of the main reasons im online now is to try someone that i would have never met before that isent trying to just hook up that night at the party or bonfire.

my 2c from a technology baby

Twiigs7331's photo
Mon 06/09/08 01:10 PM

...wanted to try my hand at online, ...

your hand will love it! flowerforyou :wink: welcome!

lmao

and Topsykretts, such a good movie nice name lol

Twiigs7331's photo
Mon 06/09/08 03:46 AM

"Welcome to your next addiction."

lol uh oh

Twiigs7331's photo
Mon 06/09/08 01:56 AM
Extremely new to this kind of thing, havent had much time to get out with this new work sched and wanted to try my hand at online, very suprised to see an entire community and forum site for socializing.

So hi I guess lol drinker
-Kyle