nope, didnt work. lol
oh well

no photo
Mon 06/09/08 05:54 PM

I sent you a message

nope, i dont get it

no photo
Mon 06/09/08 05:51 PM
well, i click on it, but then it doesnt do anything. all it says is "waiting for @#$!@#$! to connect".....i dont get it

no photo
Mon 06/09/08 05:46 PM
how does the "instant messaging" work on here?

no photo
Sun 06/08/08 05:22 PM

devil kinkydevil

your "about me" is hilarious, my daughter is a huge austin powers fan.
smokin

you know whats even more funny...when I get emails asking me about being beat in a burlap bag...lol...hilariousdrinker

only true austin fans would remember those lines!
drinker

no photo
Sun 06/08/08 05:18 PM

devil kinkydevil

your "about me" is hilarious, my daughter is a huge austin powers fan.
smokin

no photo
Sun 06/08/08 05:15 PM

Howdy ma'amflowerforyou

Snoopy is my hero:smile:

lol, mine too
happy

no photo
Sun 06/08/08 05:11 PM
i'm new to this site, and i just added a few new pictures.
feel free to take a peek!
blushing

no photo
Sun 06/08/08 02:12 PM
teeth. MUST HAVE nice teeth.
then, hygiene....

no photo
Sun 06/08/08 10:42 AM

ok seriously, i am 23, and i was dating a man that is now 38. we dated for exactly 3 years. he has 2 kids and has never been married.......marriage was always a difficult topic for him. everytime i even mentioned it, he would change the subject, or make a joke out of it. i doubt he is ever going to get married. but me on the other hand.....why is it so hard for me to find a man that is great on every level (like he was), but isnt afraid of commitment!!?!>!? grrrr, just ignore me. im just upset that im the only one left out of my circle of friends who isnt married....
so, why the fear of commitment huh??
Its the fear of feminine hygiene products in their bathroom .....and nylons hanging from their shower.....I think it SCARES them!!!noway laugh laugh laugh noway

you know what, i really think thats it! haha

no photo
Sun 06/08/08 10:42 AM

They aren't all afraid of commitment. Besides your only 23. What's the rush?

i am ready for marriage, i want marriage. i want more kids. i am to mature for my 23 years :/

no photo
Sun 06/08/08 10:41 AM

Men...are confused. You missed our "What kind of camera do you use" topic

oh, wow, i guess i did. i use a canon rebel xt....loves it

no photo
Sun 06/08/08 10:35 AM
ok seriously, i am 23, and i was dating a man that is now 38. we dated for exactly 3 years. he has 2 kids and has never been married.......marriage was always a difficult topic for him. everytime i even mentioned it, he would change the subject, or make a joke out of it. i doubt he is ever going to get married. but me on the other hand.....why is it so hard for me to find a man that is great on every level (like he was), but isnt afraid of commitment!!?!>!? grrrr, just ignore me. im just upset that im the only one left out of my circle of friends who isnt married....
so, why the fear of commitment huh??

no photo
Sun 06/08/08 02:24 AM
sure thing, message me sometime. im off to bed here real soon

no photo
Sun 06/08/08 02:14 AM
i went to parent day at my daughters school, and it was amazing to see how much she learned this year