Community > Posts By > Atmosphere420

Atmosphere420's photo
Mon 02/04/13 03:58 PM
Uhhhh White Settlement is NOT in North Dallas...

I don't need child support, I'm just happy knowing that I got my "Time in" with Batman.

And yes, yes I did.

Atmosphere420's photo
Mon 02/04/13 11:42 AM
I quit playing WoW, it got out of hand. I was glued.

I'm more PS3 Than Xbox, I would rather use the wifi I already have to game online. I'm addicted to Borderlands,
but I also love Unreal Tournament, Assassin's Creed, Oblivion (have yet to play Skyrim), I don't like story mode on any of the COD games, they mess with my vision, but I love getting down PVP or Zombie mode.

PSN: TightHoldOnHope

Atmosphere420's photo
Mon 02/04/13 11:34 AM
I believe I DID say he doesn't know it...

Atmosphere420's photo
Mon 02/04/13 09:38 AM
Ice cream... And coffee

Atmosphere420's photo
Mon 02/04/13 09:36 AM
I decided to look them up, I like the reggae undertones. Not bad. Thanks.

Atmosphere420's photo
Mon 02/04/13 09:18 AM
"If you really want to know something you'll do the ****ing research. Google, Youtube, W dot something."-The Acacia Strain

Atmosphere420's photo
Mon 02/04/13 07:58 AM
Errrr... Stepping in something wet with socks on.
And being stared at, when you are sitting right next to me.
Makes me want to push you off of whatever you are sitting on.

Atmosphere420's photo
Mon 02/04/13 07:51 AM
Karieltheone, What if they are lactose intolerant? Bah! They actually go to sleep pretty easy.

JustANormalPerson, Batman is my baby daddy. He just doesn't know it.

Also, thanks... Other people... o.0
I'm not sure if there are personality guidelines to this kinda ****. I don't really like to fake a smile, so to speak.

Atmosphere420's photo
Sun 02/03/13 11:15 PM
God damn the internet. Sucking souls in.
It's okay, I spend the time my kids are asleep playing video games.
Not much of a difference.

Atmosphere420's photo
Sun 02/03/13 11:10 PM
I would like to think so.
But hey, I could totally be a man...
;)

Atmosphere420's photo
Sun 02/03/13 11:00 PM
For my horrible language.
At least I'm honest?
Bah! Go for it, I'll giggle.

Atmosphere420's photo
Sun 02/03/13 10:52 PM

Yaow! You like Dancehall?? Peep me an our group... still in the studio makin HITS. Wine Pon It is a great single... now to get dutty inna the dance.... seeit.

https://soundcloud.com/calibuddz-1-1/black-knights-wine-pon-it

Was that English?

Atmosphere420's photo
Sun 02/03/13 10:47 PM
Why is this aimed at women? PEOPLE cheat, not women in particular.
And because they are pathetic, and don't know how to end it with you before jumping in bed with someone else.... OR because they are sexually starved, which is even more pathetic and selfish as hell.

Atmosphere420's photo
Sun 02/03/13 10:41 PM
Are you kidding me?!
How shady, these women should be grateful, not greedy.

Atmosphere420's photo
Sun 02/03/13 10:35 PM

Only a single parent can understand what other single parents really go through in a day.. it's great to see that some fathers don't run from the responsibility.. :-) I never thought my life would turn out to be this way but I wouldn't change a thing and I'm sure that single fathers feel the same way.. :-)

What she said. I'm a single mother of two. I gave up everything for my kids. They come first no matter what. Regardless of whether you are a single father or mother, if your person of interest doesn't understand, or grasp the importance of your children, or simply not like children... Tell'em to kick rocks.
:D

Until it happens, just be content with it all.

Atmosphere420's photo
Sun 02/03/13 10:27 PM
More into the underground.
I don't give a **** about how many hoes you're paying for with the cash you "earned" rapping about being a gangsta. Pshhhh...

I like the realistic and artistic side of rap and hiphop, that goes along with graffiti. Atmosphere and Grieves being my favorites, but really, almost anyone from RealRhymeSayers, OrganizedThreat, and StrangeMusic are in my playlists. I'd rather listen to real ****, than that fake *** repetitive **** on the radio.

JUST SAYIN'.

Atmosphere420's photo
Sun 02/03/13 10:22 PM
Obviously, being 22, I'm too young to have actually seen a show, but I have to add that there are a lot of young dead heads out there.

Touch of Grey is one of my favorite songs.