Community > Posts By > Kentucky12

no photo
Sun 02/03/13 06:16 PM
Evidently, this is the wrong forum for my post.. Thanks for the conversations.. I'll move on. Thanks Jeannie

no photo
Sun 02/03/13 05:29 PM
I work full time, school full time for my masters, cook, clean.. There is nothing else in my house left to do I am Mrs. HGTV, I've done everything from adding own to the house to building a house myself.. Lol

no photo
Sun 02/03/13 05:23 PM
Wow...Sex department is great.. I think it's more of being on the go he's not a fan of that and I don't have any close friends that I can do that with. This is my second marriage and I moved here 12 years ago to be with him.

no photo
Sun 02/03/13 05:13 PM
No being bored is having nothing to do or a person surrounding. In my situation I think I'm just looking for conversation..

no photo
Sun 02/03/13 05:06 PM
Your reading into the wrong message. I'm not looking for an affair. Why would I destroy my married for what Ever out there? You really have gotten me mistaken. I came to this site for conversation and maybe advice not for a relationship. I can give advice to others but I can't give advice to myself.

no photo
Sun 02/03/13 05:01 PM
Break up over text is a easy way out. Not facing the problem. It shows lack of respect that person had for the other.

no photo
Sun 02/03/13 04:57 PM
Jeannie, my passion is my job. I can't bring my job home. I guess maybe my husband is boring but he's a good husband a great provider but I'm still just bored with him. I guess I just need some excitement in my life that he can't provide.

no photo
Sat 02/02/13 07:50 PM
I'm not bored with my marriage. I'm just bored with my life. I don't have any close friends to hang out with or just have an adult conversation with. I don't have any anything in common with people I work with.