Community > Posts By > stardust50

stardust50's photo
Wed 10/15/08 06:13 PM
Maybe it is the guy on my last date hmmm that has been awhile so I am pretty sure it is dead.

stardust50's photo
Wed 10/15/08 06:10 PM
I am pretty sure it is dead has been for awhile no one noticed oh yes one more thing what is dead?

stardust50's photo
Wed 10/15/08 06:06 PM

sex

and lots of it
I don't think that is true, if they are over 45

I am 50 and want lot's of it just to picky on who I have lot's of it with. Age has nothing to do with. Just becasue were older does not mean we don't have the need, just alittle bit more cautious is all.

stardust50's photo
Tue 10/14/08 07:03 PM
Well what the heck sign me up maybe I will have better luck than I am now.:wink:

stardust50's photo
Tue 10/14/08 06:24 PM
NONE

But I did date Dopie once :smile:

stardust50's photo
Tue 10/14/08 06:09 PM
Yeah they say they are nice but I think their ex girlfriend or wife will tell you different.

stardust50's photo
Tue 10/14/08 06:04 PM
nope but how about chocolate now that is what I am talking about.

stardust50's photo
Tue 10/14/08 06:00 PM
I am sorry to hear this. His mommie sounds like a pain the a## Catholic hmmm yeah they do have a tendency to get on their soap box and judge other people yet they are the one's in church every Sunday up front so everyone can see what good people they are. I was raised catholic and spent half my time on my knees saying a million hail mary's when I was younger. She is better off without him she can make it on her own just needs the encouragement and support from her family and friends. I will say some prayer's for her tonight since I have had ton's of practice.

stardust50's photo
Mon 10/13/08 10:01 AM
I will take the cash :wink: where do you live?

stardust50's photo
Sun 10/12/08 07:27 AM
Ummm I had one at 40 not easy to say the least my one and only was not planned the complications that I had were big.........I carried her for only 7 months she weighed in at 3LBS 4 oz was in the NICU for awhile. She is a healty and beautiful young girl the age thing yes I think about it all the time but I would not trade it for the world. I am a single mom have been since I found out I was pregnant.

He sounds like he thinks he know what he wants but in reality he is still a kid himself.

He could at least have spoken to you face to face this texting makes me crazy I hate it.

I understand where your coming from you have your children grown and sending them out the door but with people like me we are just starting out well he is in for a rude reality check no women who is 37 and up wants to have a baby he will have to get one of those younger one's who knows no different and thinks it will be ok yeah right until he gets tired of it and walks out the door leaving her to raise it on her own.

stardust50's photo
Sat 10/11/08 05:23 PM
You are a keeper

Welcome flowerforyou

stardust50's photo
Sat 10/11/08 05:20 PM
Congrat's to you

You should try one of my family's weddings their hispanic so they party for a week OMG

I usally make my appearance then tell them I am going to go get more tortillas and never come back.:tongue:

stardust50's photo
Sat 10/11/08 07:18 AM
Candy corn person here eat it all the time morning, noon and night. MMMMMM good

stardust50's photo
Sat 10/11/08 07:16 AM
Cute cute cute but way to young for me frustrated so with that have a blast and remember they run blue light specials on mutal matches.

stardust50's photo
Sat 10/11/08 06:55 AM

Maybe she is someone's babeegirl and what does age have to do with it? :smile:

IMHO "babeegirl" is a pet or nickname that fits a young girl not someone who is a grandmother...

Yes your right grandmother hmmmm maybe in her mind she is still young and sexy and skinny and perky I think they have medication for this don't they?

stardust50's photo
Sat 10/11/08 06:49 AM
Maybe she is someone's babeegirl and what does age have to do with it? :smile:

stardust50's photo
Wed 10/08/08 06:41 PM
God I hope tomorrow I am tired of this tour of duty I just know I have pink wings waiting on me.

stardust50's photo
Thu 09/25/08 07:25 PM

? why do women think that they deserve special attention because of body parts, my personal thoughts are;that you are no diffrent than anyone else, and yep your parts need our parts to make you whole

Our body parts are different and I sure do not need a man to make me whole or to please me. Special attention hmmmm wow geez omg so that is what they think they are giving me.yawn

stardust50's photo
Wed 09/24/08 07:00 PM

Done the Chemo and all I have to say about that one is noway ever again nope nope nope

stardust50's photo
Sun 09/21/08 07:22 PM
Fall is here? Hmmm wish someone would tell the weather that not 113 but still at a 100. I look forward to spring time.

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25