Community > Posts By > frenchy65

frenchy65's photo
Sat 05/16/15 11:51 PM
Thank you sir:smile:

frenchy65's photo
Sat 05/16/15 09:26 PM

:banana:

It's really cool to be one.

And it's really stupid to make an issue of it. Who cares if you're gay, straight, blue, red or purple. It seems to me that most of the people who have an issue with being gay, are in fact, gay.

I agree with that statement and why do we make such a fuss about it? Who cares!!

frenchy65's photo
Sat 05/16/15 12:08 PM

i'm not even going to try it. i hear being a gay man is a pain in the butt

Well i agree and disagree. The new generation of gay men is a pain,they behave in a certain way and not always in a good way.
As for me half way through my life i don't use my sexuality to reinforce the fact i'm gay but i rather behave as friendly, normal guy. But i don't remember being a pain in the butt and if you happen to be one then surely it has nothing to do with sexuality.
That said i am not an expert on homosexuality..i speak from my own experience and sir i respect your opinion and will tell you this: its ok to agree to disagree.

frenchy65's photo
Sat 05/16/15 11:37 AM
Agree 100%

frenchy65's photo
Sat 05/16/15 11:37 AM
Edited by frenchy65 on Sat 05/16/15 11:39 AM
Agree 100 with PacificStar 48

frenchy65's photo
Sat 05/16/15 08:36 AM
After a long break, still single but happy in life.
Still don't know what to expect on here..expectations are not always a good thing so i will go with the flow. One thing for sure i can't wait to mingle with bi,curious,str8 and gay men

frenchy65's photo
Sat 05/16/15 06:49 AM
This gay thing or i'm gay therefore i am. Well i'm not so sure i rather being me as an individual living outside the gay scene. Is it cool to be gay? From my experience its not its just a sexual orientation, i am a friendly guy not because i'm gay but because i believe one should always be nice to another.:smile: