Community > Posts By > mike_edm

no photo
Tue 06/11/19 03:44 PM
Reported it again. I posted here In The forums as there was no response to my last message there.

no photo
Mon 06/10/19 03:09 PM
So is there any way to fix this situation?

no photo
Wed 06/05/19 03:30 PM
I don’t. When this happened before the other person deactivated het account and created a new one. There may have been a short time when both were active, not sure. We were messaging with her new account fine for a while. I don’t remember if that was when this problem happened, like I said, it happened with her old account, not aware if she had any other accounts.

no photo
Wed 06/05/19 05:47 AM
Yes, when I look at their profile it says they have sent a message. It never shows up in my mailbox. They have no filter on who can contact them, neither do I. This happened before and we were both having the same problem.so the are responding, i’m Not receiving.

no photo
Tue 06/04/19 08:03 PM
Had this once before and wasn’t clear on what the actual problem was. I can see the person looks at my profile and sends me messages, but I don’t see them in my inbox. I do the same and message that person but have no idea if they go through. Emailed support, there is a ticket on Freshdesk, now a week ago with no idea if it’s being looked at. Can’t be blocking, we’re both trying to message each other. Help!

no photo
Sat 04/27/19 09:40 PM
Been chatting with someone for a long time, yesterday messages seem to not show up, it shows up in account activity that I am sender her e-mail and she is sending me e-mails, but they never show up. Today I could see nudges in activity fromher and I sent them back, but they dont show up either. I checked blocked users to see if it was there by mistake, cleaned it out, still nothing