Community > Posts By > Deisbaby

no photo
Fri 07/11/08 11:13 AM
I spend most of my time smiling or laughing, it's better than crying right? laugh bigsmile

no photo
Fri 07/11/08 10:54 AM
There are definitely some basics that must not be different, moral beliefs, raising children, etc.

no photo
Fri 07/11/08 10:42 AM
Just because you clean up well and look good, doesn't make you a "pretty boy." You can still be a manly man and take care of yourself and look good. I don't think anybody said they would choose a slob, that's just oh so not attractive in anybody.

no photo
Fri 07/11/08 10:28 AM

Manly men all the way! I agree the pretty boys are just too stuck on themselves and they are usually extremely insecure in who they are and can't stand a woman who has a mind of her own.
laugh laugh biggrin

Hey! That's not true! I am very secure in who I am and we just can't stand women who have a abnormal mind.

I wasn't talking about you personally, or all "pretty boys." I did say they are "usually," meaning not all of them. You say you can't stand women who have an "abnormal" mind, but who is to define what abnormal is? What would you consider abnormal?

Out of the ordinary of intellect. Ever meet a smart, dumb person? I understand that is contradicting, but so is the term "Same Difference".

Trust me, I have met some psycho women online........ oooooooooooh woooooooooooooow.

I'm sure you have, I've met some pretty psycho men online. Yes, I have met some smart, dumb people, so I understand what you mean.

no photo
Fri 07/11/08 10:21 AM

have to disagree...you should be whole to begin with, a relationship should be an addition on the house, not a job under construction. JMO flowerforyou

Yes but did the house not lack that addition at one time and has it not improved because of it? You cannot expect somone to be the Godly Mansion of the Steel tycoon Lakshmi N Mittal. Otherwise they would not need an addition in the firstplace.

ah,but...need is the key word. you shouldn't need an addition to be complete. we will have to agree to disagree flowerforyou

I agree that you should be whole to begin with and not "need" the addition but rather want to add the addition. Opposites are fun for a while, but if there is absolutely no common ground, it will wear thin and end. Need to have some common ground.

no photo
Fri 07/11/08 10:06 AM

Manly men all the way! I agree the pretty boys are just too stuck on themselves and they are usually extremely insecure in who they are and can't stand a woman who has a mind of her own.
laugh laugh biggrin

Hey! That's not true! I am very secure in who I am and we just can't stand women who have a abnormal mind.

I wasn't talking about you personally, or all "pretty boys." I did say they are "usually," meaning not all of them. You say you can't stand women who have an "abnormal" mind, but who is to define what abnormal is? What would you consider abnormal?

no photo
Fri 07/11/08 09:09 AM
laugh laugh biggrin

no photo
Fri 07/11/08 08:38 AM
Congrats! I have been smoke-free for 13 days so far. My daughter is a great inspiration for not smoking! She has wanted me to quit for so long and I have tried on a few occasions, it just never stuck. Hopefully it does this time. bigsmile

no photo
Fri 07/11/08 08:12 AM

Sounds to me like you are NOT looking for a woman that knows what she wants.

You are looking for someone desperate enought to screw you, without any strings attached.

I think you should change the title of your topic in this forum.

What you asked, and the subject of the topic are two totally different things.

How about asking? Is there anyone out there desperate enough to sleep with me?

I think that is a better title.

AMEN!

no photo
Thu 07/10/08 03:15 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome! :banana:

no photo
Thu 07/10/08 03:13 PM
Edited by Deisbaby on Thu 07/10/08 03:42 PM
Seems to me, the site doesn't specify that it is only for dating, looking for a relationship, hooking up, or whatever. The title of the site is "Mingle" which to me says it's for anyone who wants to make friends, chat, converse in forums, and if you are single, maybe, just maybe, you might meet someone. :banana: slaphead

P.S.: I guess I should say I'm oh sooo single and loving it!

no photo
Thu 07/10/08 11:46 AM
My name is Melonie and I've actually been on the site as a registered user for a while, but I've never done anything on the forums or even looked at them until today so I thought I would introduce myself, say HI, what's up and how's it going. rofl waving