Community > Posts By > cowboy22556

cowboy22556's photo
Tue 06/24/08 07:46 PM
Every one says Virginia is for lovers... UMMM have you all looked around. So far all I have learned about VA is MOST of the women want there cake and eat it too. Another words they want a handsome man and be very nice you know like a prince charming. HELLO women you can't have both. If the women would actually take the time and get to know the man that doesn't look like a model they would find there quoto and unquote MR RIGHT!!! I have been on here for a long time and many woman have looked at my info but that has been it. People need to realize NOT to judge a book by its cover cause you will never know the story. IT might be the best one you were ever involved.

Thanks for reading, no hard feelings towards the women that read this. I am just venting.

Ken

cowboy22556's photo
Tue 06/24/08 07:37 PM
SURE WHEN

Ken

cowboy22556's photo
Mon 06/02/08 07:55 PM
Well here I go again. I have tried many dating sights and so far all I have learned is either I am in the wrong part of the country or most women need a lesson in different cultures. I don't know. I did learn so far that most women are materialistic. They judge a man by looks without taking the time to she how that person really is. I don't know if I have problem or not. Maybe I am just to egar to want to meet a nice woman. I am very easy to get along with, I dispise yelling and fighting. I am also against any form of abuse. My mother raised me so no father figure except my grandfather for the first 10 years of my life. I learned how to cook, clean, mend, iron, do the housework, yardwork. One day I will find the right woman that will love me for who I am and not take for granted the things that I do for that special someone. You all have a good night.

Ken