Community > Posts By > surrealizes

surrealizes's photo
Tue 04/01/14 04:22 PM
Thanks for your words of wisdom to the "Grandma" lol ! I appreciate you taking the time to write back!! Have a great day and I won't quit yet, I will still search the woman of my dreams! :wink:
One question: Why 2 number 8's? Just joking lol laugh

surrealizes's photo
Tue 04/01/14 04:00 PM
Iwaving am fairly new to T.O. I would like to make some new friends and possibly even find a partner. I am in my mid 30's and I am looking to start living, laughing and if I am lucky enough, loving :wink:

surrealizes's photo
Tue 04/01/14 03:53 PM
Hiwaving there! I'm in Scarborough if you would like to chat! I am fairly new to the GTA, I am originally from NFLD!! I don't know a whole lot of people here and I have no family here. No I don't want pity I just believe in being up front and honest!

surrealizes's photo
Tue 04/01/14 12:41 PM
Is there a new set of guidelines for someone like myself who has not been searching for a life partner for a long time, I am in my mid 30's and am new once again to looking for and successfully finding my partner for life!? I am new to the whole dating thing again and as for dating sites....I think that my age explains that...lol. I am young at heart but that, I don't think, counts in the new ways of finding and dating the right person, I am a little old fashioned...back in my day I went out to meet woman and I would talk on the phone with people not this new way, dating sites, cyber dating, messaging and texts! lol Maybe I am too old fashioned...!!?? whoa whoa

surrealizes's photo
Mon 08/12/13 12:40 PM
Thank You! I will have to try that! :smile:

surrealizes's photo
Mon 08/12/13 12:37 PM
:thumbsup: I absolutely love what you wrote!
Why would I say Good Bye To Love...? I guess I just don't want to waste anymore of my life alone! Now that I am free and can and am myself there doesn't seem to be any woman who is interested! Isn't that the way life works ... when you aren't ready for something its everywhere when you are ready for something it is nowhere! It is also hard because I am new to this area! frustrated

surrealizes's photo
Sun 08/11/13 03:20 PM
Even though I have "Peter Pan Syndrome" I am starting to believe fairy tales don't exist! sad2

surrealizes's photo
Wed 07/17/13 12:44 PM
I blocked a user and supposedly I am not suppose to be contacted in any way by this blocked user and that a blocked user is not suppose to show up on any searches I conduct!!?? Right! Wrong! Today I conducted 2 searches and Both Times the user that I had to block showed up!! What else can I do to prevent that user from showing up in any searches?? frustrated

surrealizes's photo
Sat 04/20/13 03:54 PM
waving You are so right and that is the attitude I have take! Along with "In Gods Time Not Mine" Even even though I am getting to the point, to Quote a Song by Karen Carpenter "I say good-bye to love..."

surrealizes's photo
Sat 04/20/13 09:59 AM
Does this site really work?? I have been back on this site now for months and I don't know if it is me or the site!? I am a good but naughty woman looking for a woman to give all my love to!! Maybe I am just too old to start playing the field again? I am 36 years old and was out and went back in and am out for good now and I don't care what anybody thinks or says I Am ME and I AM OKAY with who I AM!!
Any advice from anyone before I throw up my arms and say ".... this", would be greatly appreciated!! Thank You! huh