Community > Posts By > Sir_Galahad

Sir_Galahad's photo
Sun 07/27/08 11:00 AM
Alderman's Ford. 9625 Canoe Launch Road. Lithia, FL 33547

Alderman's Ford Preserve (PDF, 197KB)
Activities: Canoeing, Fishing, Hiking, Nature Study, Parking, Picnicking, Public Access

address information again, for anyone who's mapping it to get there, like I am.

Sir_Galahad's photo
Mon 07/21/08 12:28 PM
Okay, as an update.

I was thinking about the whole drinks thing.

I think it'd probably be BEST if we each brought our own drinks, but we could separately figure out who's bringing condiments like ketchup, mustard (if we're having franks or burgers), who's bringing cups or plates, stuff like that.

That way we know that whatever we bring along we're going to want to drink when we go to leave. Because I don't personally drink diet, so any diet I bought would be going to someone else at the end of the day.

Not that I'm unwilling to SHARE--but I think it'd be best if we were each responsible for our own drinks. Do we know what everyone's bringing yet? If someone is bringing franks or burgers, is someone else bringing buns? I hope we can get THAT all established. Napkins, lettuce, onions?

Hope to see you all there next month!

Sir_Galahad's photo
Fri 07/18/08 11:27 AM
Edited by Sir_Galahad on Fri 07/18/08 11:28 AM
Add me to the list.

Tim.

Bringing food and drink. Just a poll--does ANYONE want diet soda, because I don't drink the stuff, so if no one wants it, not much point in bringing it.

Also, bringing chicken...but dark meat only.

Sir_Galahad's photo
Mon 06/30/08 03:01 AM
Well, collegiate and amateur wrestling is NOTHING like the WWE. Or any of the other networks out there.

Sir_Galahad's photo
Mon 06/30/08 02:57 AM

:smile: What is the worst thing you can say when you get caught cheating?:smile:

Hey, wanna screw?

Sir_Galahad's photo
Mon 06/30/08 01:08 AM
no idea.

seems more like an excuse for not drinking to me.

Sir_Galahad's photo
Mon 06/30/08 01:08 AM
Oh...you're home...

Sir_Galahad's photo
Mon 06/30/08 01:06 AM
Timing, agility, strength, stamina...

these are all a part of the sports angle.

The drama, the chattering, that is NOT sports.

Sir_Galahad's photo
Sun 06/29/08 03:11 AM
I never cry.

Sir_Galahad's photo
Sun 06/29/08 12:00 AM
Blue

Sir_Galahad's photo
Sat 06/28/08 10:43 PM
I take my vacations during tax season, one week around the end of January, first of February, and another around April 15. That way I can spend even MORE time at my second job.

Sir_Galahad's photo
Sat 06/28/08 02:58 PM

Sorry you are having bad luck but I have to ask. Does posting this help you get a date? If it does let me and the other guys know about it K? Friday is more than about getting drunk and posting your woes. You want to attract women then start talking to them on the forums. (Unless this is actually how you do get someone because then I will post too!)

why cant i find love Wed 06/25/08 07:49 AM
I want to know why Sat 06/21/08 04:58 PM
i guess i will be gay Sat 06/21/08 04:54 PM
im looking for a date Fri 06/20/08 05:09 PM

Working overnights doesn't help much either...I'm at work by 8:30 p.m., usually a bit before. The night, for a lot of people, is just getting started then.

Sir_Galahad's photo
Fri 06/27/08 03:26 PM

it is very hard to find anyone that want to go out or meet or anything.

I've set up three dates. After AGRREEING to the date in the first place....all three cancelled.

I hope that doesn't happen at the "Florida Get Together". Since I'll have to drive an hour to get there. I don't even care who all's going to be there, I can start friendships with whoever IS there.

Maybe bringing food helps.

Sir_Galahad's photo
Thu 06/26/08 12:23 PM

she had the schizophrenia when I married her, and I didn't have the proper understanding of the consequences...so it's my fault for getting married in the first place.

Doesn't really matter how high my IQ is, if I can't do anything about something like this...

Nowadays, with the proper medication, you'd never guess some people had Schizophrenia. Times have changed. Many can be productive and lead fulfilling lives.

If they take it. She didn't feel like it...which, I understand, is a part of the disease. I dosed her food anyhow. But I couldn't do that but once a day.

Sir_Galahad's photo
Wed 06/25/08 04:50 PM
she had the schizophrenia when I married her, and I didn't have the proper understanding of the consequences...so it's my fault for getting married in the first place.

Doesn't really matter how high my IQ is, if I can't do anything about something like this...

Sir_Galahad's photo
Wed 06/25/08 04:28 PM

Sorry you are going through this. Must be horrible.

My fault though. So I obviously deserve it.

Sir_Galahad's photo
Wed 06/25/08 04:26 PM
and of course, when the police shot those two unarmed men, they were only doing their jobs...

this is the problem with police and government both.

Sir_Galahad's photo
Wed 06/25/08 03:19 PM

that it is a 'dating' site? Did she not expect to receive some unsolicited e-mail? Instead of being annoyed or rude to someone who has taken the time to write me a note, I am pleased and maybe a little flattered...even if it is someone who I am not really interested in. After all, this is a 'dating' site isn't it?

Minor detail. Unwanted, maybe. Unsolicited, no. I would, however, consider email unsolicited if I received several from one person and never responded to one of them, and it persisted. Wait, that's stalking. laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

First email, Joe. Asking an opinion...not necessarily saying much more than that I was interested, potentially, if she was also interested?

Heck, the other day I sent someone mail from out of state...and she replied that she thought I was only interested in local people--from my profile.

I responded, well, for a ROMANTIC relationship, someone local works out a lot better for me, but there's nothing wrong in establishing a FRIENDSHIP based on common interests! So, not every single person I DO mail means that I'm interested in them romantically!

Sir_Galahad's photo
Wed 06/25/08 02:56 PM
I'll be there sometime around 11 a.m.

Is that a good time folks?

Sir_Galahad's photo
Wed 06/25/08 02:54 PM
that was their excuse in both of the cases I cited...Randy Weaver and David Koresh.

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25