Community > Posts By > Sir_Galahad

Sir_Galahad's photo
Wed 10/22/08 03:59 PM
Who put the bomp in the "bomp sh bomp sh bomp"?

Sir_Galahad's photo
Wed 10/22/08 11:21 AM

I have another question by the way.

If "Money can't buy you love," why aren't the supermodels slumming at the dive bars, picking up guys like Bubba and Roscoe--who have very little money--in favor of rich guys, like...rock stars?

Who says that dating those " rock stars " is actually bringing them love??

Um...I was thinking the "rock stars" were getting love, not the supermodels...

Sir_Galahad's photo
Wed 10/22/08 01:49 AM
I have another question by the way.

If "Money can't buy you love," why aren't the supermodels slumming at the dive bars, picking up guys like Bubba and Roscoe--who have very little money--in favor of rich guys, like...rock stars?

Sir_Galahad's photo
Wed 10/22/08 01:47 AM
I notice that a lot of people are really into a hobby, or a sports team, or SOMETHING...and they get real excited about it.

I've never felt excitement about ANYTHING. I've always been kind of detached and dispassionate...can't EVER remember being excited about ANYTHING.

So, my question is: how on Earth did I get so jaded?

Sir_Galahad's photo
Tue 10/21/08 04:30 PM

We probably need to rewrite the Constitution...after all, it IS an outdated, antiquated document. This is 2008! It needs to get with the times.

Wow, I can't believe this statement! After all of the lives that were sacrificed to ensure we could escape the reaches of a controling government, you would throw away the wisdom and experience that wrote it. It's enough that it's been amended through the years to escape the very reason this land was discovered by our ancestors. Dare I ask who you would have pen the replacement?

http://www.usconstitution.net/const.html

The government already has too much control over us...DESPITE the Constitution. I would completely scrap it, disband the government, and all its institutions.

Unfortunately, we won't get that chance without another revolution.

And when are we going to start? When we think we can do it without being called "traitors"?

Sir_Galahad's photo
Mon 10/20/08 02:27 AM
good stuff. tends to be easier to sing than rock or pop.

notes are lower.

Sir_Galahad's photo
Mon 10/20/08 12:20 AM
Edited by Sir_Galahad on Mon 10/20/08 12:21 AM
Got another lead on a place near the corner of Tallevast and Lockwood Ridge. Don't know if it's Sarasota or Bradenton though.

Wings n Things.

Sir_Galahad's photo
Sun 10/19/08 12:56 PM

We probably need to rewrite the Constitution...after all, it IS an outdated, antiquated document. This is 2008! It needs to get with the times.

Wow, I can't believe this statement! After all of the lives that were sacrificed to ensure we could escape the reaches of a controling government, you would throw away the wisdom and experience that wrote it. It's enough that it's been amended through the years to escape the very reason this land was discovered by our ancestors. Dare I ask who you would have pen the replacement?

http://www.usconstitution.net/const.html

The government already has too much control over us...DESPITE the Constitution. I would completely scrap it, disband the government, and all its institutions.

Sir_Galahad's photo
Sat 10/18/08 11:50 PM
I work freight, and I enjoy it. It's physically demanding, and can be thus classed as "work".

I also do taxes, but I don't think of that as work...it's too easy.

Sir_Galahad's photo
Sat 10/18/08 11:48 PM
And while there exists a place called 5 One 6 Burns...there is no longer karaoke there. Ended about a month ago.

Swung by In Cahoots instead, and I didn't enjoy it much.

Sir_Galahad's photo
Sat 10/18/08 11:46 PM
This is in connection with an earlier question.

I thought love meant never having to say you're sorry. Was I misinformed?

Sir_Galahad's photo
Sat 10/18/08 01:49 AM

OK folks. Time for me to head out for the night. I've been on short sleep for a few days and I am wiped out.

Have a good night everyone.

Keep the questions coming. :-)

As we always say Don't ask just ANY guy. Ask JustAGuy

Where Have ALL the Cowboys Gone?

Sir_Galahad's photo
Fri 10/17/08 04:20 PM

The first time they made it easier to carry here in Florida (about 10years ago) the violent crime rate went down 4-5 %, this time it went down another couple percentile . . . . hmm I wonder why?

Could it be that criminals know that people are carrying that they are more likely to get killed when trying to rape, steal, vandalize, or hurt you???

I think so, but then again I carry.

They are actually more likely to kill YOU if they don't know whether you are carrying a weapon or not.

Sir_Galahad's photo
Fri 10/17/08 01:02 PM
Reply to Thumper:

Just out of curiousity. Do you have to shave those areas you get tattoos on? Just wondered.

Sir_Galahad's photo
Fri 10/17/08 01:00 PM

That would be against my rights to bear arms.
Second amendment of the Constitution.

Hell pretty soon we shall all be robots, mannequins, puppets like our govt., I kinda like making my own decisions. jmo

Sir_Galahad's photo
Thu 10/16/08 12:28 PM

Ummm....no...it isn't.

There will still be times when the kids, even though they aren't at home, are going to run into trouble, or have some kind of problem.

You would still have to deal with their mother while she is trying to help them. Any mother who is truly a mother is going to help her children whether you like it or not.

She says once they're out of the house, they're on their own!

Sir_Galahad's photo
Thu 10/16/08 12:26 PM

You should all understand that this law is for law abiding people to be able to protedt themselves. If you were a woman who had to drive an hour to work through undesirable or vast areas you would want to be sure you had some safety factor if you broke down or were assaulted by a vehicle of young thugs like was attempted on my mother and sister in law. But you gat to work and your not allowed to have you gun locked in your car, then what do you do?

You drive in unsafe areas or have no back up for an unsafe event because other people don't want you to be able to protect yourself.

Do you really think a felon,criminal,thug or anyone else gives a **** about laws ?????

If all the guns in the world vanished you would be stabbed..

If all the knives in the world vanished you would be beat with a bat...

No more bates, the fruing pans come out of the cubbards and we're all getting racked up side the head with a cornbread skillet...

It doesn't end for the bad apple so you better step up and support the second ammendment that was almost taken away from us from people who think we're all too stupid to think for ourselves..

I don't know about you but I don't want to be a victim of someone elses wants....

Just a thought....

What keeps a criminal from breaking into your car to steal your gun? An alarm system? You know that people just tune those out, right?

What prevents a criminal from walking down the road and buying a gun? OR breaking into your house . . . . or making a gun . . . (yes I can make a gun with a few rubber bands a material from ace hardware . . .)

This law does not effect the ability of a criminal to get a gun . . that is absurd.

A person who wants to kill someone does not care that they are in illegal possession of a firearm . . . they are going to commit a capital offense which the penalty for trumps the penalty for carrying a gun illegally . . .

A person who wants to kill...doesn't NEED a gun to do it.

Sir_Galahad's photo
Thu 10/16/08 01:48 AM

Well, I guess I've just been lucky in the past.

My ex is 41, and her kid's out of the house with a kid of her own!

No kids living at home...that works too.

Make up your mind, dude.

First you say that you want them to neither have nor WANT children...then you turn around and say that you are ok with them having kids that don't live at home.

You are going to have a whole lot more luck finding one of the latter than you are of the former.

If they don't live at home, i.e. they're grown and out of the house, it's basically the same as NOT having kids.

Sir_Galahad's photo
Wed 10/15/08 01:59 PM
More than zero.

Sir_Galahad's photo
Wed 10/15/08 11:21 AM
Well, I guess I've just been lucky in the past.

My ex is 41, and her kid's out of the house with a kid of her own!

No kids living at home...that works too.

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25