Community > Posts By > Christy

Christy's photo
Sat 04/03/21 11:34 PM
absolutely yes! as long he could still carry me:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:...just kidding...

Christy's photo
Sat 04/03/21 11:32 PM
What kind of pair-bonding relationship doesn't include sex?
Where does 'that' get fun?
Most men realize sex is only part of a relationship, unless they are still immature.
Physical attraction is often based on sexual intent.
A mature man knows there is more to a relationship than physical attraction.

Anyone who tells you sex is not part of their desire to date you is lying to you. It may not be the focus but I assure you - its in there somewhere.

I agree...

Christy's photo
Sun 02/21/21 02:02 PM
well i see that everyone is overlooking the fact that there are single dads out there to, although i dont see it as a single parent as much as i see it as a small family. weather your a single parent or in a relationship its always about the happiness and welfare of the kids. And as much as i hate to separate the difference between single dad or single mom society has yet to recognize the fact that there are more men being single fathers now.
Also i found it harder to find as much support for single fathers as there is for single mothers. and social workers scrutinize fathers more, Society as a whole needs to recognize the fact there are fathers that take that role seriously, And i know this first hand after many years of no help or being looked at like i didnt deserve.
Im not a biased person but single dads have alot more to overcome then single women. just my opinion

I agree

Christy's photo
Sun 02/21/21 01:58 PM
my imperfections