Community > Posts By > danite2001

danite2001's photo
Tue 06/03/08 03:55 PM
What does a hurricane a tornado and a cowboy's divorce have in common?? Sooner or later there is bound to be a trailer home lost.

danite2001's photo
Tue 06/03/08 03:48 PM
You hit the nail right on the headlaugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

danite2001's photo
Tue 06/03/08 03:43 PM
happy happy happy happy

danite2001's photo
Mon 06/02/08 07:31 PM
An Athiest was walking in the woods what majestic trees, what powerful rivers, what beautiful animals. As he was walking near the river he heard the bushes rustle behind him. He turned to look and saw a 7 foot tall grizzly bear chargindg at him. Running as fast as he could he looked over his sholder and noticed the bear was gaining on him. As he con tinued to run he fell. As he was rolloing over to pull himself up he saw that the bear was right on top of him reaching for him with its left paw and bringing its right paw back to strike. The atheist yelled "Oh my god!!" Suddenly a bright light appeared the bear froze and the forest went silent. A voice came from the sky and said, "All your life you have denied my existance, taught others I do not exist, even to credit creation as a cosmic accident. Do you expect me to help you out of thi predicament? Am I to count on you as a believer?" The atheist looked directly into the light and said, "It would be hypocritical for me to ask you to treat me as a christian now, but perhaps you could make the BEAR A CHRISTIAN." "Very well" said the voice. The sounds of the forest resumed. The bear dropped his paw, brought both paws together, bowed his head and spoke. "Lord bless this food I am about to recieve form thy bounty through Christ our Lord. Amen"