Community > Posts By > JD Clampit

JD Clampit's photo
Sat 04/24/21 08:13 AM
Audi is right , totally rigged . The cowards of the courts refused to even look at the mountain of evidence and thousands of signed affidavit's . The bombing in Tennessee to blow up the dominion voting machines and the central Hub were all the information and programing were stored was very convenient for Biden wasn't it . There was 200,000 more votes in PA then there were registered voters and the list goes on forever . This election was stolen and it is 100% fact . Only anti Trump hate can make someone so closeminded that they just ignore the facts . Mike Lindal ( my pillow guy ) has a film about it ABSOLUTE PROOF . I will not come back to this forum to see the brainwashed comments about their liberal media fairytale false reality . The Constitution and all our rights are under attack and there are still idiots that will vote for their own destruction and fall to the left into the pit of Liberal darkness . The most anti Christian and anti white man and anti constitutional party in history is now in charge of this country through election fraud . This is pissing me off and scaring me at the same time !!!!!

JD Clampit's photo
Thu 02/18/21 05:17 PM
Dang to slow

JD Clampit's photo
Thu 02/18/21 05:15 PM
Sorry man I farted

JD Clampit's photo
Thu 02/18/21 05:07 PM
single romantic

JD Clampit's photo
Fri 02/12/21 11:09 PM
The smartest man in Biblical history ( Solomon ) said to eat , drink and be merry is the greatest things life in the flesh has to offer. Well with over 700 wives I can see where he failed and lost Gods favor trying to please a liberal(pagan) woman over God. Adam was alone in the garden and God made woman (Eve) to complete his life !!!!! So woman is Gods first and greatest gift to man and I say Thank You Heavenly Father for her even if I never have my own Eve !