Community > Posts By > valerytozer

valerytozer's photo
Sat 01/19/13 02:54 PM
thats funny but true lol, but if IF jseus was real, any man could have done any of the things he was clamed he did, ninjas in japan 30,000 years befor jesus could walk on water ans fly. the egyptions had batteys and could move whole buildings , the junery to he o
asia was not that long a man could have walked from middle east to aisa learned a few trricks and bin back in what 5 or 10 years. as for dieing, pepole even today have been know to come back to life or have been thought to have died. n to top it of fankncents n myrph oils are healing oils

valerytozer's photo
Sat 01/19/13 02:32 PM
i grew up in a kkk cult i was beaten n raped everyday till i was 20. i have stuidied religions of the world for years and i have found no differance in any religion they are all cults. being atheist, is the defoult posistion, when you are born you are religion Free. yes you should not use " i beleve there is no god" use "the fact is there is no "god(s)".

valerytozer's photo
Sat 01/19/13 02:22 PM
whaf is our worth? we live to evolve and better your race , to change that kind of end to humanity, to become a better race , and go out into the universe and mutiply , yoy know that some time your body will die, so why do u not gO out and kill yourselves, the same , TO LIVE

valerytozer's photo
Sat 01/19/13 02:13 PM
weather or not "god(s)" "may" be real is irrelavant, the FACTis that there is no proof, and thus no. to aurgue otherwize makes you stoop to the level of a child, there is no monster under the bed. look :)

valerytozer's photo
Sat 01/19/13 02:03 PM
no respect for ignorants Say it with me ..religion(s)is IGNORANT

valerytozer's photo
Sat 01/19/13 01:59 PM
this is a christion aggument , the fact is that "god(s)" DO NOT EXIST . so that said , untill the FACTS change the reply should be ... Fact, "god(s)" do not exist, change the Facts.

valerytozer's photo
Sat 01/19/13 01:48 PM

I'm an atheist activist. I don't want to take god away from anyone, but I also don't want god force fed to everyone.

thats sad, i think "god(s)" should be taken from everyone, that is the main reason why we have not mentaly evoleved at the rate we should be. religion is a way to keep humans stupid. oh well i belive.. thats where it should end, You know or you dont. to beleve is to lie to others or to ones self. RELIGION IS A TERERST TO HUMANKIND.