Community > Posts By > Devilsplay

Devilsplay's photo
Fri 05/23/08 01:25 AM
I get one about every three month's LOL

Devilsplay's photo
Fri 05/23/08 01:03 AM
I can see a movie at home about three day's afer being in the theater's at home it just takes me a few minutes to get it. Not only that i can make the popcorn i want at a low price and watch it at a low price. The only thing that iam realy missing out on is the long wait in line and a bunch of assholes taking up my time. LOL.

Devilsplay's photo
Fri 05/23/08 12:54 AM
I rather rip the movie offline and watch it at home instead of dealing with a bunch of ass's in public.

Devilsplay's photo
Fri 05/23/08 12:43 AM
Sure if thats what she wants to be than i wont step in her way.

Devilsplay's photo
Fri 05/23/08 12:25 AM
I think that sometime's and sometime's only silent's is the best tool against them. Other than that speak your mind and tell them where to shove it.

Devilsplay's photo
Fri 05/23/08 12:07 AM
There are other bands that are OK and only OK. I do have to say METALLICA ROCKS. I do not own all there music. Let alone i do not know all there music. I do know that old school rock is the only Rock.

Devilsplay's photo
Thu 05/22/08 11:58 PM
Most there music is kick ass. I just don't like there new music.

Devilsplay's photo
Thu 05/22/08 11:45 PM
Dont know who you are but welcome back.

Devilsplay's photo
Thu 05/22/08 11:43 PM
i have used tomato juice on my dogs before and that works wonder's but it does take alot of it. Best of luck to you. Hope you get rid of the nast smell.

Devilsplay's photo
Thu 05/22/08 10:46 PM
my all time fave. is Kokanee

Devilsplay's photo
Thu 05/22/08 10:44 PM
Keystone Ice or Icehouse? I do not like either of them but i settle with Keystone ice over ice house any day.

Devilsplay's photo
Thu 05/22/08 10:36 PM
I have been giving the FBI info on those types of people the ones who run scams and they tell me not to bother with them cause they dont have the right to deal with them. What iam saying is that i have investigated about three of these people i got home phone number's and cell phone number's and they tell me they cant do nothing with that information besides file it so no matter what you do even if you turn it in nothing is going to happen.