Community > Posts By > petalsoft63

petalsoft63's photo
Sat 04/09/16 12:23 PM
I don't interpret her text as her saying she's in love with you. Her text sounds just what eerie...she's fla you remember her. But nowhere does it hint that she's deeply in love with you.

You should still continue with yourfriendship with her. As it progresses I'm sure if she has more than just friends feelings for you she will tell you in a way that you will truly believe she loves you.

petalsoft63's photo
Wed 04/06/16 01:55 PM
You bet it is! Three years ago I met a man online. Fell in love and lived together until new year's day this year. He unexpectedly passed away that day. Had it not been for online dating I'd of never got to meet and spent the last three years at his side.

Not every one has the luck that I had in finding love. It's hard work and you have to be careful but you can find love too.

petalsoft63's photo
Fri 04/01/16 07:59 PM
I too get messaged by a lot of scammers. I can spot them right away by the words they use. I think there's a script they share. LOL Common traits are that they are widowed, have a kid but is being taken care by another family member because they are out of the country, their a supervisor or own oil rigs. They always "want to know more about you" and they are "God fearing". Let's not forget, they want to marry you after the first day!

Here's a way to determine if they are a scammer.

Right-click on their picture
Select "search Google for image"

In the results, if the picture has been flagged as a scammer it will show and provide you with good information.

Just note that this does not guarantee each picture that doesn't show results as a scammer, isn't one, but it helps to weed them out.