Community > Posts By > ajzherkeyt28

ajzherkeyt28's photo
Thu 03/28/13 07:17 PM
Hey, anybody there who want to talk to me through phone?? Just message me and ask for my number, im accepting calls at this time.toinkz ..

ajzherkeyt28's photo
Sun 02/10/13 12:09 AM

"Every girls are talkative/loquacious" Yes,their mouth are never stop talking everything,saying every little word etc.Especially when she is reminding you, that it is the time to take your vitamins or medicines, when their worrying and asking you "have you eaten your foods already?",when their waking you up early in the morning,so that you will not be late to your work, and in the time that their worrying about you and asking "where are you?its late.please go home,take care".
No,doubt. their really loquacious.
Just ignore them, time will come, they will surely change.
And when that time comes, she'll just answered you "YES", "NO" and "MAYBE".
Its just the same or as like as your playing Pinoy Henyo,how romantic for sure you life would be..
"Girls are too much SENTIMENTAL" just as what you said..
They'll never forget the date,time and place where you first met..
Their writing,also in their diary if what happened to the two of you on that day,
She's hidding and taking care of your photos, she defeats Smithsonian in taking care of your gifts,to her. And most of all she never forgets the important ocassion among the two of you,like anniversary, monthsary, weeksary or even your birthday.. Is it disgusting? Thats okay,maybe next time, she never acts like that.
Its just that they're going to depend on facebook,about your birthday. Then shes going to post on your wall "HAPPY BDAY".
"Girls are really emotional." They cry about movies. They get teary with a romantic novel. They blush and gasp upon seeing a picture of a cute dog or a cuddly baby. Why the hell the girls act like that? They didn't like boys. Their just controlling and hiding their emotions inside,until it explode and turned into heart attack,or we just drink alcohols,and get drunk,then were being a warrior and dare to start a fight,. Look logical right? Girls oftenly imagining that shes walking on a long church isle and getting married to his prince. Shes always saying "iLOVEYOU,iMiSSYOU,TAKECARE,AND MUAH MUAH on text..
Is it look corny?
Thats fine. Time comes that girls stops all of that and,she will goin to send it to other guy.. Women are probably the greatest gift to men, from God, beside beer and sizzlingsisig. And for me, women deserve all advantages, especially in LOVE.
Hope every woman became happy in their lovelife.
Hope there'll be no heart-broken girls,
cause, we boys, we'remeant to pursue them and it's okay if we fail from time to time. It's theway nature intended it.
Just like a lion on a dear,or the revolving of earth the the sun.
Its ok if,we boys gets hurt.
But the girls? Just think of it, their having a "menstrual cycle" and its getting them crazy every month,their getting PREGNANT,their bearing a baby for almost 9 months and its not that easy,huh.
And, most of all
they need to prevent their armpit flawless and beautiful.
So boys we should always make them happy,and make their love life be "scar-free"
.And if you are with a great gal, do everythingto make her happy. Don'tever break her heart.
And dont believe in the statistics,that saying that there are lots of girls compare to boys, so you should collect as many girls as you want.
So then, what do you still want?
Isn't it enough that there a girl loving you so much,even if u are damn crazy and no Romantic DNA in ur body?
Even if they have the biggest population in the universe,its imposible to find or you only have a lil bit chance to met a person like her,that willing to be with you even if ur not perfect.
REMEMBER,
you will never permanently be attracted to a girl wearing a red high-heels or artististic shining sandals,
theres no other thing who can replace the woman you choose to,
and being with her is the greatest happiness a man can ever had in his life..

Ill just translated it in a simple english words that i kn0w.haha.. Its a quotation made by a filipino guy ..
Hope you will like it.

ajzherkeyt28's photo
Sat 02/09/13 02:25 AM
Its for everyone on this site,youre free to read it..
We all know that falling to a person you didn't kn0w or youd never meet is so easy..
In just an hour of talking and viewing of her/his photos even if you didn't kn0w if he/she is a poser or a liar,youre starting to love that person..
Its a good start of a perfect relationship,but hope everyone one in this site are not liers,and not hiding their true identity..
Cause falling to a person that is not true hurts so much..
And to others that are searching for the perfect one, please dont seek for a perfect one,cause no ones perfect in this world..
Acceptance of the imperfections and understanding of a persons weaknesses results a fruitful happy relationship..
Its amazing to meet a person to love on a dating site like this.and i salute a guy whose willing to be with a girl even if their distance were million miles from each other..

I just never met my man here.. .well i only want to have a friendship first before i go to a serious relationship..wanna be my friend?just message me always..xoxo.ü

ajzherkey28 :-*

ajzherkeyt28's photo
Sat 02/09/13 12:36 AM
Is there ANY A ROCKET TO THE MOON,MAYDAY PARADE, THE FRiDAY NiGHT BOYS, lovers there??try to listen to their song..surely some of you will goin to relate on it ..

Ajzherkey28 irr..

ajzherkeyt28's photo
Tue 01/15/13 06:42 PM
Hello everyone..im new in this site..its my first time here..im uploading my photo but it can't be uploaded..please heLp me..thankyou .