Community > Posts By > lpingham

lpingham's photo
Mon 01/26/09 09:54 PM
ya know what, unfortunately there are just mean people out there and the nicest person in the world couldn't change that for them. Unfortunately, they have to learn to like themselves before they can like anyone else. Look at it as you were fortunate enough to see the jerk for what he was...

lpingham's photo
Tue 05/20/08 10:15 PM
Edited by lpingham on Tue 05/20/08 10:22 PM

come on that funny. I m they are causeing themselve bodliy injury and getting the public eye. Anything to be on the camera

This is what I am talking about. Nothing personal, but it is not simply funny. It was absolutely stupid. arrogant and unnecesarry.

Now, I don't knwo the whole story. I don't knwo if the guard was throwing his weight around, or acting the professional and the other guy throwing his weight around, but both are grown men, and both should have just shut their mouths, and acted like adults. The guard could have taken a picture of the boot on the car, and the guy cutting it off for evidence (My background is security and law enforcement as well), so if the other guy wasnt wiling to be responsible and mature then he would have the evidence he needed. Or he could have called a cop in to handle it.

THAT is what a guard is NORMALLY supposed to do, in general. If something is wrong, call the cops.

The other question I have is, what the hell is this resteraunt owner (?) doing with a taser i n the first place? I am sorry but a taser should be classified and treated exactly as a firearm. It is a nonlethal weapon, and nothing else.

Dude, if you are in law enforcement, then you know that people are unfortunately ignorant and stupid. That's why we have a job. Yes it is silly and sad that people react that way, but in law enforcement, we see this all the time. If you are that serious and offended by this, maybe you should not do the job. If you can't laugh at the stupidity and see it for what is, life will become a stressful mess for you. I have witnessed and heard a lot of bad, sad, demented, and twisted things and recognize them for what they are, but ranting about it and getting upset does me no good. It would only give me a headache.