Community > Posts By > LionTamerY2J

LionTamerY2J's photo
Wed 07/08/15 02:03 PM
Been trying the online dating thing for about 5 or 6 years & have joined about 10 websites & still nothing. I really dont know what i'm doing wrong but i feel like just giving up.
I've never had a girlfriend ever in my entire life, much less know what it's like to hear someone say i love you. I really dont know what else there is i can do, i must be the unluckiest guy in the world.

LionTamerY2J's photo
Thu 08/22/13 07:58 AM
I've been to about 3 different dating sites and it seems like no one will even give me the time of day. I'm just looking for a nice girl that likes to be treated with respect.

LionTamerY2J's photo
Tue 08/20/13 10:59 AM
Edited by LionTamerY2J on Tue 08/20/13 10:59 AM
I put no answer because it doesn't have single as an option..and i've had a few girls tell me that im ok looking, of course the girls that DID already had a boyfriend or was married. I think i'm missing out on quite alot actually, a family, companionship, someone to talk to in general.

LionTamerY2J's photo
Tue 08/20/13 07:35 AM
Currently 30 years old and have never had a gf..ever. Not sure why I'm so terrible with women, I've tried multiple dating websites, tryed talking to girls at a bar and have not had any luck whatsoever. I like to think of myself as a decent enough guy, I'm not Brad Pitt or anything but I've been told that I'm OK looking. My biggest fear is of being alone the rest of my life...not sure what I need to start doing to change my luck around either.