Community > Posts By > Cornonthecob

Cornonthecob's photo
Mon 12/17/07 11:12 PM
What ever, We have the arch, ya know, The Gateway to the West. What do you have? A bunch of corn?
If it weren’t for the gateway, nobody would be in KC
:tongue: laugh laugh

Cornonthecob's photo
Mon 12/17/07 10:42 PM
STL is all around me, and under me too
KC is across the state

Cornonthecob's photo
Sun 12/16/07 03:34 PM
Hay bass if you are interested I know a guy in Springfield called "Back Door Dave" about 6’5" and around 275 pounds.
If you want I can give him a call and he will be at your house in no time :wink:
laugh laugh

Cornonthecob's photo
Sat 12/15/07 12:22 AM
Now are we talking cartoons like The Family Guy and The Simpsons, Or more Like Wile coyote and the Roadrunner.
Personally I love them all. If that makes me a loony so be it.
laugh happy :tongue: happy

Cornonthecob's photo
Fri 12/14/07 10:26 PM
Well, who among us can say they don’t like cartoons
laugh laugh

Cornonthecob's photo
Fri 12/14/07 10:16 PM

ok it is time what do you want for Christmas? besides health, peace, happiness....... I want to meet Howie!

I want a Bowler, the hat, not a person who bowls
I think I would look good in a bowler

Cornonthecob's photo
Thu 12/13/07 10:34 PM
Iv never been to Marshall
I have been to Sedalia, Warrensburg, Lees Summit and Richland , in addition to other places in MO
My favorite Marshal would be James Marshall. Hendrix that is.
:wink:

Cornonthecob's photo
Thu 12/13/07 11:01 AM

thought i'd try again seeing as how the last missouri thread died! can we keep this one going for a page or two? laugh laugh laugh

Sweetiepie how this,34 pages and still going strong

Cornonthecob's photo
Wed 12/12/07 10:51 AM
I am patiently waiting to go to work. it is slow lately. No back log at all.
We are so far ahead that we are making parts that don’t need to be shipped for an entire month.

Cornonthecob's photo
Tue 12/11/07 10:09 PM
Maybe you can rent it to her, ya know, let her use it for a while, then when she no longer needs it,it would be returned
Or perhaps you can exploit her, " Oh aunt (Linda) I need to buy gas but I am a little short on cash, I thought you wouldn’t mind spotting me $15.00, seeing how I gave you my kidney and all.
Just a few (morally wrong) ideas

Seriously though, what ever you choose, I (and surly the rest of us) will support you. Only you can make the choice.

Cornonthecob's photo
Mon 12/10/07 10:29 PM
That’s me, always thinkin
does anyone else seek my wisdomly wisdom?

Cornonthecob's photo
Mon 12/10/07 09:26 PM
Hmmm. Sounds like you have a predicament on your hands.
If you like to get drunk you can say goodbye to that. With only one kidney drunk = bad news
on the other hand your aunt probably likes to live.
What to do What to do.

Cornonthecob's photo
Sun 12/09/07 11:48 PM
Edited by Cornonthecob on Sun 12/09/07 11:48 PM
Right on sweet
Its Monday AGAIN. Its seems these days keep on a coming
its almost like clock work, and yes lady the pain will fade away with the coming days , but remember that the memories will remain.
If The Lion King taught me anything, it would be that as long as you have the memories than she will be with you.

And now for something, completely different
This weekend I somehow fell asleep with one eye wide open. It was not until a few hours later that I woke in much pain as my eye had become, a bit on the dry side. Not wanting to get out of bed to rummage around for some eye drops, I decided to attempt to remoisten it by blinking and shifting it around. Now, I don’t know if any of you know what "welders eye" feels like but with a description of this condition will aid in the imagination process.
Welders eye, a callus formed on the eye ball caused by watching a weld in progress, also described as felling like sand in the eye. So you can imagine the most painful start I work up to on Saturday. (Sorry for complaining, this sort of thing could only happen to me)

Again lady it will be all right

Cornonthecob's photo
Fri 12/07/07 09:53 PM
What rotten luck, I hope you feel better soon flowerforyou

Cornonthecob's photo
Thu 12/06/07 11:04 PM
Hay all
Today is Pearl Harbor day, lets take a moment for reflection and hope this one goes better then the first

Cornonthecob's photo
Thu 12/06/07 10:18 PM
The bossman wouldn’t let me leave early at 4:00 to "avoid traffic", he said "there wont be any traffic at 10:30 when you leave".
I think he knows I just wanted to go home. Oh well he left at 5:00 and I didn’t get much done after that.
Chaela
I’m sure you will find what you are looking for in Springfield, It is Somewhat of a college town .

Cornonthecob's photo
Wed 12/05/07 11:11 PM

any clubs in either cities?

Lets see their is the, Kimberling Amateur Radio Club and the Kimberling City Lions Club.:wink:
Or were you interested in a different kind of club?

Cornonthecob's photo
Tue 12/04/07 09:34 PM
True, whats wrong with the last 4 days?
Sweetie, what is a vacation? could it be one of those things
that dont let me have at work?

Cornonthecob's photo
Mon 12/03/07 10:51 PM
Yup never a dull moment,
even when I am bored out of my mind. huh

Cornonthecob's photo
Mon 12/03/07 10:24 PM
Mother doesn’t much appreciate my antics, speaking in riddles, talking in circles and the like.devil
Good times

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 12