Community > Posts By > Cornonthecob

Cornonthecob's photo
Thu 01/03/08 11:41 PM
On the other hand, If everybody liked there job, we would not have weekends.
Think about it, you like your job, you don’t need a break. You work every day, thus no weekend ;)
You should thank those that do not like their job

Cornonthecob's photo
Thu 01/03/08 11:23 PM
I think you are right, we don't want MoFo to be used wrong

A job is somthing that you don't want to do but it fills the time in between weekends

Cornonthecob's photo
Thu 01/03/08 11:11 PM
I don't think i wiil get that hibernation until i get a new job, or at least onto first shift.
How about Missouri Folk or MoFo for shortlaugh laugh

Cornonthecob's photo
Thu 01/03/08 10:38 PM
Hello and welcome all Missouri-uns, or is it Missouri-its, whatever
Hello sweet, bear, song, corn …… wait….. I’m corn….wait what
I cornfused myself lol
Hello all
( I need some sleep)ohwell

Cornonthecob's photo
Wed 01/02/08 11:25 PM
We will miss you ladysad , and we will be eagerly awaiting your return :smile:

Cornonthecob's photo
Sun 12/30/07 02:10 PM
YYYYIPEEEE
We are on page 40
bigsmile

Cornonthecob's photo
Sat 12/29/07 01:02 AM
Bear, You are so smart.
And as for sleeping, I think a last work up around 1:00 PM Wednesday
I am to tired to sleep, who needs it anyway, all it gets you is clear thinking, With clear thinking comes important decisions, which brings responsibility. Who wants that.
Plus I get to fall asleep in my soup
Ahhh soup, soup scares me
Hahahalaugh

Cornonthecob's photo
Thu 12/27/07 11:07 PM

Hello my fellow Missourians happy
I'm in Fulton

Fulton, that sounds familiar.
Do you know of a Fulton iron?

St. Louis here, Welcome Ms.:)

Cornonthecob's photo
Sun 12/23/07 08:45 PM
Damn your good, now its getting a little creepylaugh

Cornonthecob's photo
Sun 12/23/07 08:41 PM

I happen to agree with both!

What am I thinking right now??

Cornonthecob's photo
Sun 12/23/07 08:33 PM

Point well given Corn. drinker

Bear, which point, the one about the MO thread, or the one about the modern school system.
If you agree with both, then we really do think alike.laugh

Cornonthecob's photo
Sat 12/22/07 11:53 PM

Missouri needs to stay gone, I left in 04 and never want to ever go back.....I HATE MISSOURI.....

It seems strange to me, a person claims to hate Missouri, and yet for some reason you were reading a thread about Missouri. When I don’t like something I don’t read threads about that very thing. I think you still have some connection with this state that you can not let go of.
As for the fairy, yes it does sound fishy, but it did happen, any one who does not believe me should be a little more open minded. Not every thing you know is true. Years of brainwashing with fairy tails suggesting that fairy’s are not real can make it hard to believe. Up until that day I would have said that they are made up, but my eyes tell me otherwise. The same is true for many other things, you go to school and they place these ides into your head and then reinforce them with "facts", before you know it you are incapable of forming your own ideas and theories. Just the views of a madman

Cornonthecob's photo
Sat 12/22/07 01:59 AM
Hmm. Long awkward silence...laugh

Cornonthecob's photo
Thu 12/20/07 11:28 PM
I made that dragonfly/tiger up I never saw it, I did hear it though….
On a serious note I did onetime see a fairy at work ( not a gay guy)
It was about 7 inches in length, light green with long slender legs
It flew near the ceiling, from one end of the shop toward the back and disappeared about halfway back.
I will never forget that day, Their I was drilling a hole when, for no reason I stopped, turned around and looked toward the ceiling, and their it was, I watched it fly at a fairly quick rate of speed, once it disappeared I turned and got back to work, as if nothing had happened. It was not until later that I realized just what I had seen. True story, I kid you not

Oh and bear, when mother asked me what I want for Christmas I told her I want to hibernate until March.
You know what they say, great minds think alike..

Cornonthecob's photo
Thu 12/20/07 01:29 AM
Lady, this post is for you, It’s just after 3:30 am and I intend to keep this thread going through the night.
Just in case someone wants to end this thread, let it be known that I am 1/3 insane and to top it off I haven’t slept in a year so their is no telling what may "happen":wink: :wink:
Bear, Sweet, How do you do

I just looked out the window an saw a giant multi colored half tiger half dragonfly covered in crude oil eating a taco and singing "taking care of business" ( ya know that song by BTO)
I need some restbigsmile

Cornonthecob's photo
Tue 12/18/07 11:32 PM
My guess is daaaa Bearsss
Any other guesses out there

Cornonthecob's photo
Tue 12/18/07 10:48 PM

But do they call it st. louis ILL?

I think it is just called East St.Louis
The IL part is assumed

Cornonthecob's photo
Tue 12/18/07 11:02 AM
I guess you have never been to East St. Louis Over in IL

Cornonthecob's photo
Mon 12/17/07 11:41 PM
A great place indeed.
I remember one day I was walking from the parking lot into work when I got shot at.grumble
Luckily the shooter was/is a bad aim, I heard the bullet wizz right past my ear, that is a sound you don’t forget...
ahh good times :smile:

Cornonthecob's photo
Mon 12/17/07 11:26 PM
Well, I can’t argue with that.
I guess you got me.:wink:

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 13