Community > Posts By > urichone

urichone's photo
Sat 05/31/08 08:16 PM
I was in Ukraine for about 3 weeks a couple of years ago and i just loved it and i have always thought it was a hidden secret !! Russa is just afraid of us as we are of them and when i was there i enjoyed my time everyone was nice and the food was excellent !!

urichone's photo
Sat 05/31/08 08:05 PM
Heres one just to think about ?? Birth certificates in or around 1933-1934 we recorded in the state you were born in and then sent to the United States treasure and then sold as a bank note overseas !! It was just like a investment- in your life time on the average you will pay 630,000 dollars in taxes to the big boys !! Just check it out !! Americansbulletin.com And then you have the north american union which is the joining of Mexico the U.S. and canada which all the presidents met in 2005 and they want it to go into effect in 2010 !! It called Security and prosperity partnership of North America the 2005 report entitled building a North American community !! By the council on foreign relations just something to think about before the last breath !!