Community > Posts By > whow

whow's photo
Fri 06/27/08 10:29 PM

It's just a big PITA because you have to plan everything around the church..it sucks up time and money like a vaccuum.

I assume you're not a smoker then! tongue2
no- what does smoking have to do with the topic?

think

because you have to plan everything around the it..it sucks up time and money like a vaccuum.

whow's photo
Fri 06/27/08 10:24 PM

It's just a big PITA because you have to plan everything around the church..it sucks up time and money like a vaccuum.

I assume you're not a smoker then! tongue2

whow's photo
Fri 06/27/08 10:17 PM

Hmm might be this:

trichomoniasis is caused by a parasite that can infect both the vagina and the urinary tract, and is primarily sexually transmitted. if you have a trich infection, your crotch can be itchy or painful, it can hurt to urinate, intercourse can be painful, and occasionally you can experience pain in your lower abdomen. again, you have to see a doctor to get antibiotics for trich.

She said intercourse didnt hurt...she just had sex... it is not painful it just itches... maybe it is poison ivy...

Poison ivy will not prevent sexually transmitted diseases. ohwell

whow's photo
Fri 06/27/08 10:13 PM
Whatever it is, I'm sure a bar of Lava will take care of it.

whow's photo
Fri 06/27/08 09:54 PM
I used to be open to dating people under the theory that we could be complementary, but now I consider it a red flag. Burned too many times having an open mind only to be shut down on religious grounds.

oops

whow's photo
Fri 06/27/08 09:16 PM

I swear a lot more in real life...

Word. Swears are best expressed with the right inflection. Like the senator in The Wire.

whow's photo
Fri 06/27/08 08:58 PM

unless it's like those shares of Taser that I had to watch take off without me. :tongue:

laugh

I would come on stronger to girls I later learned wanted to sleep with me but gave up on me because I moved too slowly. explode
If you are worth it to them they'll wait. flowerforyou

I try to keep the t-boned mindset-- I do not have any children, nor any outstanding warrants for my arrest that I am aware of.
t-boned? huh

Shut regret out of your mind using catastrophic grandeur.

Hell, if I hadn't changed my mind about what shirt to wear this morning I could have been t-boned during my commute.

whow's photo
Fri 06/27/08 08:55 PM

unless it's like those shares of Taser that I had to watch take off without me. :tongue:

laugh

I would come on stronger to girls I later learned wanted to sleep with me but gave up on me because I moved too slowly. explode
If you are worth it to them they'll wait. flowerforyou

I try to keep the t-boned mindset-- I do not have any children, nor any outstanding warrants for my arrest that I am aware of.

whow's photo
Fri 06/27/08 08:51 PM
I've heard once is enough.

whow's photo
Fri 06/27/08 08:46 PM

laugh

whow's photo
Fri 06/27/08 08:30 PM

got it bad ,got it bad ,got it bad, im hot for teacher

Where were all these teachers when I was in school?!? frustrated

When I read those stories I am shocked how often these women are hot.

whow's photo
Fri 06/27/08 08:26 PM
How can you tell if an opportunity would have been life changing? Hell, if I hadn't changed my mind about what shirt to wear this morning I could have been t-boned during my commute.

whow's photo
Fri 06/27/08 08:14 PM

Is there somthing to drinking that requires talent that I'm not aware of. What's the big deal.indifferent

Century club. Good god.

whow's photo
Thu 06/26/08 05:58 PM
Being serious about things.

whow's photo
Sat 06/14/08 10:19 PM
As a non-self respecting straight male who has seen the series, I enjoyed the movie, yet I really felt like it was holding back most of the time.

Whereas most of the time when television hits the big screen you get to see characters do some TV-taboos such as foul language, lots of Sex and the City the series would not have been approved for an R rating.

As a result, instead of seeing new and exciting things on the big screen, it rather felt like a lesser version catering to the moral majority, but in widescreen.

whow's photo
Tue 05/27/08 12:20 AM

The Beatles - Across The Universe

I like the Fiona Apple cover of that song. It's from the soundtrack to "Pleasantville," a shockingly powerful movie.

whow's photo
Mon 05/26/08 11:09 PM
What's your favorite sad song? You know, wallowing song when you're feeling down? My favorite happened to come on the radio a bit ago: "Am I Wrong" by Love Spit Love. sad

A couple runners up are "Runaway Train" by Soul Asylum and "Adam's Song" by Blink 182.

whow's photo
Mon 05/26/08 11:00 PM
My favorite is "Instant Pleasure" by Rufus Wainwright:

I don't want somebody to love me
Just give me sex whenever I want it
'Cause all I ask for is instant pleasure
Instant pleasure, instant pleasure

You in the traffic for all eternity
How could that speed be where you want to be?
Said don't you really want instant pleasure

Think that all these folks get laid?
Do it cause their pain is great?
What you thinkin' anyways?

If drinkin' coffee's your idea of really cool
You can't expect no crazy chick to notice you
Just sittin there dreamin' instant pleasure

If you want someone a friend to be
Guess you'll have to win the lottery
But till then repeat after me

Just give me sex whenever I want it
'Cause all I ask for is instant pleasure

I don't want somebody to love me...

whow's photo
Thu 05/22/08 08:36 PM
Edited by whow on Thu 05/22/08 08:38 PM

the greeters are not security, however they do alert security when there is an issue, and they do stop people at the door and ask for the reciepts when they are leaving in they event that they have unbaged merchandise, or have set off the door alarms.

I thought those door alarms were just to celebrate another sale, kind of like a gong. They go off all the time after I buy my merchandise. I don't turn around because I'm embarrassed, it's not that big a deal that I bought something.

whow's photo
Thu 05/22/08 08:05 PM

I know this question has been asked before...but still... I DON'T GET IT!!
How come you can email back and forth with a guy, IM, and talk on the phone...plan to meet.things seem to really click..then he backs off with some excuse, work or something....then fades into the night without a word....DON'T WASTE MY TIME!!!!

So sorry (((((hugs)))))
I'm am sort of glad that aparently I'm not the only one this happened to...... :cry:
Still sucks though brokenheart
I took it as a lesson learned. I'll be a LOT more careful next time. Just have to be careful not to get too cynical.drinker

Some of us naturally pour our hearts completely into things and this can be a very painful way to live, as early back as the formative years. And I think that's just it, an appropriate amount of cynicism is the key ingredient toward achieving a good balance between being completely vulnerable and completely jaded.