Boredwiththeusual's photo
Sat 07/12/08 10:32 AM
End of August I am trying 2 put togther a ride that ends in or near Birmingham, do u have a contact name or do u yourself want to ride or help in anyway?
I need an end place that will host a bbq or something. Its all for the cure, so it does not matter what type od bike u have - just come and have a good time! I am thinkin $50 entrance fee and 2 hr ride - 1 hour there, food and an hour back. Have any advice?flowerforyou
Con

Tue 07/08/08 08:41 PM
When men talk to women on this site, what is the goal? I am just wnat 2 know - it u dont ask ask ya never know! Can a man and women just B friends?

Wed 05/28/08 06:33 PM
He who laughs last thinks slowest.

Honk if you love peace and quiet.

Honk if you want to see my finger.

How do you tell when you run out of invisible ink?

How does Teflon stick to the pan?

How many of you believe in telekinesis? Raise my hand.

I tried sniffing Coke once, but the ice cubes got stuck in my nose.

If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?

If ignorance is bliss, you must be orgasmic.

If you can read this, I can slam on my brakes and sue you!

If you can't convince them, confuse them.

If you choke a smurf, what color does it turn?

Sun 05/25/08 06:48 AM
happy
Thanx to all the people who answered me and sent me an email. I am very glad to see so many emails, everyone was so nice, Thanxflowerforyou

Sat 05/24/08 07:57 PM
I have met some nice people on this site BUT most of them r just hoping 4 a quick way 2 met someone to have sex with. I have had people offer all kinds of things after just seeing my pics. Do people really met on this site & just have sex? I am not judging, if thats your thing I am coolio with it. I just want 2 know how to tell when someone is full of it! I am not "new" I know not to trust strangers, I was a little surprised when people started offering me "things" I cant
on-know, meaning now I know and wish I never did. Kinda like walking in on your parents when u were a kid and wanting to
un-see it!