Community > Posts By > Animatasha

Animatasha's photo
Thu 01/24/13 03:42 PM
1.People being unclean
2.People who push for stuff and talk about it every time you speak to them.... it just comes across as creepy to be honest
3. People sleeping with numerous people without using protection
4. People being too full on
5. People who are too cocky and expect you to have sex with them, and if you say no they genuinely can't understand why
6. People dressing up in a tracksuit with shaven hair, hand down their pants and talking like 'eyy bird'

Animatasha's photo
Thu 01/24/13 03:31 PM
No, I don't like violence really so would only do it out of self defence. I have an ex I really dislike but I would still not do that to him, I want to slap him but I would control myself unless he hurt me first. It's seen as a joke mostly when people do it but it can cause guys problems with having kids so it's really quite harsh.

Animatasha's photo
Thu 01/24/13 03:13 PM
People say to 'respect their faith', but they don't respect if someone is gay sometimes, or if someone is atheist... Just because someone is religious shouldn't mean we have to tiptoe round them. I mean if you start being nasty to them about it for no reason then yeah, that's being disrespectful. But if you are disagreeing with their religion I don't see the problem.

Animatasha's photo
Thu 01/24/13 03:10 PM
People say to 'respect their faith', but they don't respect if someone is gay sometimes, or if someone is atheist... Just because someone is religious shouldn't mean we have to tiptoe round them. I mean if you start being nasty to them about it for no reason then yeah, that's being disrespectful. But if you are disagreeing with their religion I don't see the problem.

Animatasha's photo
Thu 01/24/13 03:03 PM

Animatasha's photo
Thu 01/24/13 02:59 PM

The reason why i say so'was that.EVE was made from ADAMS.

Hey you got that right. You are clear in thinking. Some people think it says Adam and Steve.:smile:

What is wrong with Adam and Steve? If they love each other; that is all that counts.

Loving one another and sex have almost nothing directly to do with one another. One could love another, and there be no sexual intercourse. It is the intercourse in itself that God has frowned upon and told us not to do.

Think mainly cause that is pretty much purely physical lust. Sex is for procreation, which none could be done through homosexuality.

So you are saying that even hetrosexual couples are sinning if they are having sex? So they should only have sex if they plan to have a child and then they technically should stop having sex once the child is born. Is that what you are trying to say? shocked

No, not necassarily I wouldn't think. This falls into speculations, for we're not given entirely that in depth of knowledge on this. But God does say the bed between two married people is never defiled.

Hebrews 13:4
4 Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.

1 Corinthians 7
2 Nevertheless, to avoid fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband.

3 Let the husband render unto the wife due benevolence: and likewise also the wife unto the husband.

4 The wife hath not power of her own body, but the husband: and likewise also the husband hath not power of his own body, but the wife.

5 Defraud ye not one the other, except it be with consent for a time, that ye may give yourselves to fasting and prayer; and come together again, that Satan tempt you not for your incontinency

But procreation is the main goal of sexual actions. God told us to fill the Earth, the only way this can be done is through sex. Again, not exactly sure how God feels about "making love". Some verses show it's ok, but then that could just be hopeful wishing lol. All in all, I would say it would be safe to figure it's ok for two married to enjoy one another as the corinthians verse(s) almost explicitly says.

But your choice of the vague word "couple" I would say no. It is only done between a married couple.

So, if it is only done between married couples; then married Gay couples should alright.

Marriage is blessed between a woman and man.

Many upon many scriptures talks about it is a sin for a man to lay with a man as he would a woman.

Matthew 19:4-6
"Haven't you read," he replied, "that at the beginning the Creator 'made them male and female,' and said, 'For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh' ? So they are no longer two, but one. Therefore what God has joined together, let man not separate.

And many more verse purely only referring to a male and female. Never refers to marriage between "people" or a man and man or a woman and woman.

The bible is a book that was written by man. Haven't you hear the old saying don't believe everything your read? bigsmile

Thankyou! People need to learn this

Animatasha's photo
Thu 01/24/13 02:57 PM
'Marriage is blessed between a woman and man.

Many upon many scriptures talks about it is a sin for a man to lay with a man as he would a woman.

Matthew 19:4-6
"Haven't you read," he replied, "that at the beginning the Creator 'made them male and female,' and said, 'For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh' ? So they are no longer two, but one. Therefore what God has joined together, let man not separate.

And many more verse purely only referring to a male and female. Never refers to marriage between "people" or a man and man or a woman and woman.'

Yet again, using Christianity in an argument. If you bigots believe it's wrong for gays to be together, then that's your opinion. There is no proof that God was real, and sorry again to any Christians who have not said anything bigotted but if I don't believe God is real I am not going to lie and say he is. Using bible quotes to try to make homophobia seem acceptable is just stupid.What happened to the bible quote 'love thy neighbour as thyself', meaning accept people for who they are? You people make me sick.

Animatasha's photo
Thu 01/24/13 02:49 PM
No, women and men do not HAVE to be together! If someone is gay they won't like the opposite sex, end of. They won't have any attraction. And I am atheist so the adam and eve theory just doesn't wash with me (no offence to any Christians I am not being disrespectful to your religion I just don't believe it myself). If you didn't mean your thread to mean you believe gays shouldn't be together then fair enough, but if you did mean it then it is a very bigotted view.

Animatasha's photo
Mon 01/07/13 09:16 AM
Hello :)