Community > Posts By > Jamesdei07

Jamesdei07's photo
Sun 10/12/08 05:01 PM
did anyone see the falcons and bears game

Jamesdei07's photo
Sat 10/11/08 11:57 PM

I'd say a good 90% of the people I see on here are perfectly good people. I totally don't get why you guys are on dating sites. It's total bull****. So..discuss: Why are YOU still single?

Piss-poor luck on my part. Some people just can't seem to catch a break when it comes to dating (like yours truly), while other seem to be able to get into relationships easier than getting into a Lamborghini Gallardo.

its all in your head

Jamesdei07's photo
Sat 10/11/08 11:42 PM

because i don't look like an actor or a model or have a gazillion dollars. i'm just a regular guy in this big ole world.tongue2 waving

well if you belive that your just a regular guy and have nothing special to offer anyone then thats all you will ever be
Hey man, don't be so quick to cut somebody down. He's just being honest.

can understand that but this life will only give out what you put into it and if you walk around with a complex then that complex becomes you and you will only get what you are willing to reach out and get

Jamesdei07's photo
Sat 10/11/08 11:33 PM

because i don't look like an actor or a model or have a gazillion dollars. i'm just a regular guy in this big ole world.tongue2 waving

well if you belive that your just a regular guy and have nothing special to offer anyone then thats all you will ever be

Jamesdei07's photo
Sat 10/11/08 11:23 PM
i cant stand this **** quite felling sorry for yourselves and enjoy life its to short to be self conscious

Jamesdei07's photo
Sat 10/11/08 11:17 PM

i'm single cause i like being happy.:banana:

it has its good times and bad i like having someone to confide in but at the same time i like doin what i do which is nothing bad just like to have fun

Jamesdei07's photo
Sat 10/11/08 11:12 PM

sorry was a pilot in the navy not deaf blind or dumb lol

think again...go take out the trash

oh i do take out my trash i own my own home and if i didnt do it it wouldnt get done and i was raised better than that

Jamesdei07's photo
Sat 10/11/08 11:10 PM

I don't understand the question.

Do you mean why are we always right?

Yup, Yup, thats what he meant... definitely. Women are ALWAYS RIGHT.

now can i get my bj? laugh laugh

THERE IS ANOTHER....men think with the wrong freakin head...typical

well if we didnt you guys would not exist hahahahhahahhhhhhaaaaaaa

Jamesdei07's photo
Sat 10/11/08 11:07 PM
sorry was a pilot in the navy not deaf blind or dumb lol

Jamesdei07's photo
Sat 10/11/08 11:04 PM
well ill tell you this the moment you stop being all macho and drop the act and relize your just a guy and thats all you can be free im sorry honey im just a guy lol

Jamesdei07's photo
Sat 10/11/08 11:02 PM

try to IM me. I went to check his profile first and, it was deactivated. How is this done?

im just as confused as you

Jamesdei07's photo
Sat 10/11/08 11:01 PM

I'm having a wine cooler and watching the latest news...just to keep me anxious enough to not fall asleep yet, of course.

Who needs no doze with CNN these days...right? noway

can totally concur

Jamesdei07's photo
Sat 10/11/08 10:57 PM
well georgia beat tenn. today thats great revenge

Jamesdei07's photo
Sat 10/11/08 10:55 PM
How is everyone tonight im good sittin here drinkin beer and havin a good evening

Jamesdei07's photo
Wed 10/08/08 11:01 AM

for the most part yea

im a little more reserved on here in real life you could probably compare me to a johhny depp character

Jamesdei07's photo
Wed 10/08/08 10:59 AM
for the most part yea

Jamesdei07's photo
Mon 10/06/08 09:09 PM
not sure dude but ive already got my costume ready

im gonna be johnny depp from fear and loathing in las veagas

Jamesdei07's photo
Wed 10/01/08 10:29 PM

hell where did everyone go besides of the one thread:smile:

i'd bring some fishsticks and tartar sauce...but sadly i gotta go to bed...

yawn waving

fishsticks lol what is it christmas dinner already

Jamesdei07's photo
Wed 10/01/08 10:27 PM
well hello everyone im here now so what were your other two wishes lol

Jamesdei07's photo
Tue 09/23/08 10:45 PM

this works the same and easier to quote so you reply to the person you want to and doesn't move so fast that you get lost.. AOL has chat rooms, so does myspace from what I hear... M2 is great, with a lot of great people... you just have to want to get involved and not expect people to come to you...

Thats more how i am in a social gathering its kinda diff here

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25